Originally posted by teh_n00b@Sep 4 2006, 15:06 Thats what i use to escape people jump untill i have them a bit off my screen, and then jump 90 degrees from when i was jumping..
So if i was jumping downwards in the right direction, then i jump upwards in the right direction.
I think thats what you were trying to explain, right?
ya,lol, exactly what i was sayin :P and also u jump behind them and go in that direction, lol, ya, ur right :P
[Tip] Stop mobs chasing you (reset) 06/17/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies recently i noticed that sometimes mobs and guards will chase me for a long time. sometimes they wont stop chasing you unless you zone out or go somewhere they cant hit you (evade)
but if you are being chased by something, sprint off a short distance then keep spamming the hide key (H) and it sometimes will let you stealth which resets the mob
i dont know exactly how it works but i was testing it in noble tarantia, i was attacking players near the guards and when the guards chased me i...
Funny sheep chasing ppl 04/24/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies I was in zangarmarsh going to do the Overlord Gorefist quest. As i got close to the mobs there was a person running away on mount and 3 Ango'rosh maulers chasing this person. I am a mage, so i polied one so i could kill it. Well i had no such luck, because the other 2 still chased the person, but the sheep was chasing him too, was really funny. After he ran out of range, the 2 came to attack me and the sheep started to act as it normally should.
Come out of jail(for the REAL PKERS) 11/01/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 22 Replies Ok I have found a theory how to come out of the jail(when you are black name)
without paying gold ores.
Instructions:
1st. Go into you Conquer Online folder open the map "Map"(a little bit confused but ok I know you know what I mean.)
2nd. Delete Prison.DMap(don't forgot to make a text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=BACKUP' border='0' alt='BACKUP' />.
3th. Make a copy of mine four-2.DMap(in your folder then.)
Autominer that log with pkers? 09/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies Does anyone know a auto miner that logs them off if any black names or blinkers or anything like that come? please post a link if you can :bandit:
Stop Mine PKERS! 10/30/2005 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 23 Replies Hey guys, I got board and started this, I got this new pixel scannin method so to put it to test I made this.
Theres a How to use inside the .zip
But basically it will press F1 when your health drops below the spot you set.
Try it out.