Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 05:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mining Guide 1 - 475 in a day or 2 ( Heavy Image USE )

Discussion on Mining Guide 1 - 475 in a day or 2 ( Heavy Image USE ) within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mining Guide 1 - 475 in a day or 2 ( Heavy Image USE )

First, visit any trainer in the main cities of old Azeroth - just ask a guard, and learn Apprentice Mining.

I recommend you to get the following enchant: [Formula: Enchant Gloves - Advanced Mining]. When you reach the thorium part, it will save you a lot of time, because you will be able to mine the Rich Thorium Veins a lot sooner.

When you have around 30 copper Ore, go and Smelt them and repeate the cycle, go mine ores then smelt them. Save the Copper Bars, you will need them.

Durotar - [Copper Ore]

Dun Morogh - [Copper Ore]

65-125

Learn Mining Journeyman.

[Tin Ore], [Silver Ore], [Copper Ore]

This is a really bad part, in my opinion Tin is the hardest to find, there is not a single zone, where you can only find Tin, there is always Copper or Iron aswell. I usually mine Tin until 75, then I smelt all of my Ores. After that, I turn my Copper and Tin Bars into Bronze Bars. This should take you around 90-95 Mining skill.

At 75 you can learn how to smelt Silver Ore. This will help you get your skill to 125. Silver Ore and bars sell for rougly the same, buy the ore and sell the bars at the auction house. However on some high populated servers, Ores are extremely expensive, then you should just mine Tin and Smelt Bronze until 125. If you find any Silver Vein, smelt the ores before you reach 115 in Mining, because it's better to smelt them while they are still yellow or orange and Smelt Silver turns green at 122.

Thousand Needles

Redridge Mountains

125-175

Learn Mining Expert.

[Iron Ore], [Tin Ore], [Gold Ore]

At 155 you can learn how to smelt Gold Ore. Buy 30 Gold Ore and smelt them, that should get you around 175. Same as with Silver Ores, buy them if they are not expensive, smelt them and sell the bars at the Auction House.

Arathi Higland

Thousand Needles

175-245

[Mithril Ore], [Truesilver Ore]

At 230 you can learn how to smelt Truesilver Ore, this should help you to level up to 245. When you reach 225, don't forget to visit your Mining trainer.

The Hinterlands

Tanaris

245-300

[Thorium Ore]

Get 5 skill by mining Small Thorium Veins, then visit your trainer and learn how to smelt Thorium Bar. You should smelt ores until 270 (you can mine nodes until 270, but it will be a lot slower) , so you will need only 5 points until you can mine Rich Thorium Veins (you can mine them right away, if you have this enchant: [Formula: Enchant Gloves - Advanced Mining]).

I only recommend Winterspring for players level 65 or higher. You can go there at lower levels too, but there is like 2 place where you will have hard time to get in and mine those Rich Thorium Veins. Eastern Plagueland is better if you are lower than level 65.

Winterspring

Eastern PlagueLands

300-325

Go to Outland and learn Mining Master.

Hellfire Peninsula - [Fel Iron Ore]

325-350

Nagrand - [Adamantite Ore]

350-400

Go to Northrend and learn Mining Grand Master.

Borean Tundra - [Cobalt Ore]

400-450

Sholazar Basin - [Saronite Ore]

Credits To AccountsRental.com For Starting the Mining for me
Credits to WoW-preffesions.com for The Images of nodes and parts of guide
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/02/2009, 19:50   #2

Mining Guide 1 - 475 ? bei mir gehts nur bis 450..
Old 09/03/2009, 09:03   #3