Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zygor Guide (Free and up2date)

Discussion on Zygor Guide (Free and up2date) within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Zygor Guides

I decide to upload Zygor Guides all the time.
You are free to upload where you want, when you want, how you want but NO RESALE

Zygor Guide 4.0.5687

Upload Status

4.0.5687 - Live

If you like my upload you can

Remember they will be always free so no obligations

Attached Images
File Type: png zygor.png (109.0 KB, 437 views)
Thanks
111 Users
Old 12/09/2012, 18:03   #2

OmG thank you very much.
Old 12/09/2012, 20:29   #3

For you torrenters. Olddac, feel free to include this in your post updates, or you can just link to my uploads in general since they are mainly WoW related. ^_^
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/10/2012, 09:39   #4

Old 12/10/2012, 11:53   #5

Thread closed. No more members premium or otherwise are being accepted for now.
Old 12/10/2012, 16:10   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidiansrealm View Post
Thread closed. No more members premium or otherwise are being accepted for now.
Thanks to certain to people who I will NOT point out.. ^^^^^

Who can not grasp the concept of protecting a premium account with Zygor and limiting exposure for people that account is being shared with.

People are never going to learn that sites like Zygor Guides, Dugi, and other premium site actively search out accounts that leak and share the guides and close them down thus cutting off OUR SOURCE OF CURRENT UPDATES! They use methods much like Whoknowsit did by embedding an encrypted tag somewhere with your username or account number so they can trace the leak back to the account. Just as Whoknowsit did.

A handful of us donated to Whoknowsit to so he could buy ALL the upgraded guides for MoP for all of us. That was an investment into THIS community not into torrents or into any other. We want it to remain safe for us to continue to use. Whoknowsit is smart enough to know what to look for to take out Zygors' tracking info, but he knows he is NOT perfect. That is why he is STILL careful.

Sadly you guys are not, he warned you all about the rules. The donators all agree to them as well. You didn't believe that he could do it, that he would not find out. Guess what, He did. Just like he did before when this happened and he gave proof. All involved denied, it sounded like. He had the proof.

Now he's closing his project yet again. Leaving us all in the dark. Thanks to the few that have to "big men" in the torrent scene. I just hope that someone else comes along that knows what Whoknowsit does and is willing to put up with the egos and the BS in the scene to share the guides we all enjoy. Because all I've seen so far are a bunch of people stealing Whoknowsit's research and the donators' wishes to keep it in THIS scene and safe for THIS SCENE, who don't know what they are doing.

/off the soapbox.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/10/2012, 16:26   #7

You can still PM to Whoknowsit to give his ZG copy.
Old 12/10/2012, 16:38   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bristae View Post
A handful of us donated to Whoknowsit to so he could buy ALL the upgraded guides for MoP for all of us.
that was the main reason for me to donate his work! also to donate to gain full access of the site. but some people are stupid in fact. people do whatever they want to do. people don´t take care of each other. whatever.

@whoknowsit

I appreciate and thank you for what you have already done.

regards, crixxu
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/10/2012, 16:42   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by olddac View Post
Negative... He's closing his project totally soon. to EVERYONE.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2012, 16:49   #10

Well I think some ppl are to ignorant to deserve any share. Keep "DONATE"
Old 12/10/2012, 17:50   #11

Free is free, keep it that way. The community always finds a way to get what they want for free. "Freemium" is what F2P game companies do. A good business model, but when poorly executed, turns a lot of ppl away regardless of features offered. Lets keep everything amicable otherwise this thread will be closed as well.
Old 12/10/2012, 17:59   #12

the torrents have been around a lot longer than you think , i used to get them from torrent sites back in the 1 - 60 days , and they have always been on warez forums like forum.warez.ag

anyone could download them and then sell them here , oh sorry i mean ask for a donation
Old 12/10/2012, 18:00   #13

Quote:
Quote:
Well I think some ppl are to ignorant to deserve any share. Keep "DONATE"
What??! I'm assuming English isn't your first language. I didn't follow what you were trying to say in that last message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrofetus View Post
the torrents have been around a lot longer than you think , i used to get them from torrent sites back in the 1 - 60 days , and they have always been on warez forums like forum.warez.ag

anyone could download them and then sell them here , oh sorry i mean ask for a donation

Difference was... Whoknowsit, wasn't doing that. It was the other way around there. He has a legit ZG account that he originally paid for and then a group of donators here chipped in and helped upgrade for MoP. His account, against his and the donators' wishes, fed the torrents recently which was proven. The donations he asked for was to help pay for hosting that he was paying for to host the site/project he was making for this community to share ZG and more in partnership with others, so he didn't have to worry about mediafire or other filesharing sites taking down the files.

I'll stop now. I've said my piece. Like I said, I hope the community finds another source that doesn't dry up instantly and we keep having to find new sources in a non-stop cat and mouse game. We had a GREAT source and we blew it.

/back to the shadows..
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2012, 19:03   #14

so true, i pity the fools who shared..
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2012, 20:51   #15

sad, sad, sad. my english isnt well enough to write a adequate answer.
just this:"only a few has get the idea behind whoknowsit´s project."

i wasnt forced to pay the fee for a premium membership- just like the idea behind this. one4all