I do not have enough time today in order to manage this thread. I will keep on sharing the files with everyone using Whoknowsit's updater, but I will not update this thread anymore (except for some guides). If you have issues with the downloads, feel free to contact Whoknowsit. Thank you for understanding.
Ich habe Momentan keine Zeit diesen Thread zu managen. Ich möchte die Dateien mit jedem der den Whoknowsit Updater teilen, jedoch werde ich diesen Thread nicht mehr aktualisieren (Mit Ausnahme einiger Guides). Bei Problemen mit dem Download, kontaktiert bitte Whoknowsit. Danke für euer Verständnis.
As many of you are aware, 1badbobby stopped sharing the Manaview guides, because someone was sharing his stuff without his authorization. I fully understand why he did it.
So, for this awesome community, here are the Manaview suite files!! You can find the Tycoon addon, Booster addon, and so on...
We've just teamed up with Whoknowsit in order to provide the guides asap. You can become a premium member (if you are not already) to receive updates 5 minutes after official release. Without a premium membership, you will have to wait until I update the first post in this thread. If the links don't work, try using instead of . You can also use the new updater !
Wir haben gerade gemeinsam mit Whoknowsit um die Führungen so bald wie möglich zur Verfügung stellen . Sie können Premium-Mitglied geworden (wenn Sie es nicht schon sind ) , um Updates von 5 Minuten nach offiziellen Release erhalten . Ohne eine Premium-Mitgliedschaft , müssen Sie warten, bis ich den ersten Beitrag in diesem Thread zu aktualisieren. Falls die Links nicht funktionieren , versuchen Sie stattdessen mit von . Sie können auch den neuen Updater verwenden !
If you want to share the files, you can, but ONLY if you tell the others to come to this thread. And don't speak in German or another language than English please (you can in Spanish and French), because I can't understand ^^'
I am not responsible if you blow your house, your cat, or your computer. I am also not responsible if you don't use this addon correctly, if it ruins your game, your life, or if you lose or don't make enough gold. You are the only one responsible when using these addons. Good luck!
Ich bin nicht verantwortlich, wenn Sie Ihr Haus, Ihre Katze oder Ihren Computer zu blasen. Ich bin auch nicht verantwortlich, wenn Sie dieses Addon nicht ordnungsgemäß verwenden, wenn sie das Spiel , dein Leben, Ruinen oder wenn Sie verlieren oder nicht genug Gold zu machen. Sie sind , wenn Sie diese Addons die einzige verantwortlich. Viel Glück!
Do you like my work? Do you want me to share another guide? If you do, there's the donate button just below
The way I remember it being explained to me, Tobias, was to make sure to scan for a week, preferably twice a day, before relying on any of the data. That being said, I have done that, and according to Tycoon, I need to make ALL of the Bold Queen's Garnets. Nevermind that its from the last expansion.
Anyone have experience editing out items from the crafting windows?
Anyones Tycoon not auto-scanning upon entry? Hmmmm
Yeah they are aware of this problem, as I said before, the addons are still not updated for MoP, including Tycoon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyenix
Thanks alot. Is their soon a Database for MoP too then ?
Normally, they said that this week we would have Tycoon updated with the routes, DB and all... But still nothing, I'm scanning every day their support forum for any news...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias
Well I'ld say there's a lot to update on manaviews side as for example wools packages and so on are displayed with a cost of 0.
Indeed, there is a lot of packages that are missing (prices and all...). But they are working hard on it ^^
I'll bring any news as soon as I can
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbright07
The way I remember it being explained to me, Tobias, was to make sure to scan for a week, preferably twice a day, before relying on any of the data. That being said, I have done that, and according to Tycoon, I need to make ALL of the Bold Queen's Garnets. Nevermind that its from the last expansion.
Anyone have experience editing out items from the crafting windows?
Edited to tell Matssa we love him/her.
He is correct. If you want any reliable data, you need to scan the AH every day for a week, and the best would be to scan the morning and scan at the end of the day to get the progress of certain objects.
There are some little bugs with the latest Tycoon release and MoP, like the wishlist bugging, routes not working, etc... So in the next update, I hope that those bugs are going to be eradicated
Btw, I'm a him
EDIT : Ok so here are some info for Tycoon from the tech Director :
It's going well, i have the routes for townlong and a couple other zones ready. If they're not 100% updated with the avg gold aquisitions, i'll go ahead and post em up on sunday with all -0's so you guys can have all the routes ready to go, and will update them with the monetizing as i get them complete.
The way I remember it being explained to me, Tobias, was to make sure to scan for a week, preferably twice a day, before relying on any of the data. That being said, I have done that, and according to Tycoon, I need to make ALL of the Bold Queen's Garnets. Nevermind that its from the last expansion.
Anyone have experience editing out items from the crafting windows?
Edited to tell Matssa we love him/her.
That's true, but as I'm using TSM on a regular base and just wanted to check out Tycoon I'm able to rely on a scanning pattern of a scan per hour for 2 weeks so that shouldn't be the problem.
WoW Manaview updater gone? 10/23/2012 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies It is so sad :( Where are you, bobby, and why did you leave?
A moment of silence...
Verkaufe ein Manaview Leitfaden Konto / Selling a Manaview Guide Account 10/21/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies http://www.manaview.com/images/affiliates/tycoon_l ogo_transparent.png
http://www.manaview.com/images/tycoon/sales_page/ tycoon_addon_interface.jpg
http://www.manaview.com/images/affiliates/impulse _logo_transparent.png
http://www.manaview.com/images/impulse/sales_page /ImpulseOverview.jpg
http://www.manaview.com/images/affiliates/edge_lo go_transparent.png
http://www.manaview.com/images/edge/sales_page/Ed geOverview.jpg
http://www.manaview.com/images/affiliates/booster _logo_transparent.png...
Verkaufe ein Manaview Leitfaden Konto / Selling a Manaview Guide Account 10/18/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies http://www.manaview.com/images/affiliates/tycoon_l ogo_transparent.png
http://www.manaview.com/images/tycoon/sales_page/ tycoon_addon_interface.jpg
http://www.manaview.com/images/affiliates/impulse _logo_transparent.png
http://www.manaview.com/images/impulse/sales_page /ImpulseOverview.jpg
http://www.manaview.com/images/affiliates/edge_lo go_transparent.png
http://www.manaview.com/images/edge/sales_page/Ed geOverview.jpg
http://www.manaview.com/images/affiliates/booster _logo_transparent.png...