Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Tycoon Addon

Discussion on [Release] Tycoon Addon within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/25/2011, 21:18   #16

elite*gold: 9
Nochmal für Leute die es nicht verstehen..

World of Warcraft/Interface/AddOns.

Dort einfach den Ordner einfügen bzw. reinverschieben.
Wenn es noch immer nicht funktioniert, ingame im Charakterauswahl Fenster den Button Addons auswählen und einen Haken bei 'veraltete Addons' laden wählen.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2011, 02:26   #17

elite*gold: 0
hey anyway u can grab the AH addon one?
Old 05/27/2011, 13:20   #18

How does this work cant see it in my addons and is this for use with the AH as well as guides?
Old 05/27/2011, 14:00   #19

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2011, 14:00   #20

@Techz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techz View Post
How does this work cant see it in my addons and is this for use with the AH as well as guides?
First u cant unzip the folder to addons, u need to open tycoon folder and copy the inside to the addons folder.

on your screen will appear a new icon u press the yellow T and then on the message that appear under that icon Welcome

to AH to work u need to download auctionator its the only one working.

Quote:
This addon will only work has it should after a week of scans to your server AH to make a database and see the trends and best prices, but anyway will not make gold for you, just suggestions according to your professions

Lighthead only need if u want to farm using the tycoon routes, i use gatherermate 2.

hope this hlp
Old 05/27/2011, 14:10   #21

lol thanks all thats why i could not see it as i put the tycoon folder in my addons and did not takes files out of it :-)

Many Thanks
Old 05/27/2011, 14:24   #22

Is there any other tips people can give me as an easy way to make gold using an addon at all?

Or is it just farm and sell?

i love this site but i can only speak english :-/
Old 05/27/2011, 14:26   #23

So, nachdem das einige Leute hier schon eine Weile benutzen, wollte ich mich mal erkundigen, ob das Addon hält, was es verspricht.
Gibt es einen Grund, warum ich das Autioneer&Co vorziehen sollte?
Old 05/27/2011, 14:36   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techz View Post
Is there any other tips people can give me as an easy way to make gold using an addon at all?

Or is it just farm and sell?
Yes nothing in this life is for free, so its farm and craft, but only farm and craft the things that rly matters for u to make money.
i made already some gold selling the sugestions was happy because im very lazy to farm so what i do its more crafting and buying mats on AH when hey cheaper.

Enjoy
Old 05/27/2011, 14:37   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by imlima View Post
Yes nothing in this life is for free, so its farm and craft, but only farm and craft the things that rly matters for u to make money.
i made already some gold selling the sugestions was happy because im very lazy to farm so what i do its more crafting and buying mats on AH when hey cheaper.

Enjoy
Sounds like me thanks m8 :-)
Old 05/27/2011, 15:38   #26

Hey pedo thanks a lot but do u know how to get the upgraded version with the AH addon by tycoon not just auctionator the thing that they showing on their site.

"The Auction House Module locates under priced items on the AH and lays them all out for you on a convenient list. This allows you to buy items at a low price and immediately resell it for huge profit. This is by far the easiest way to make gold. You can consistently make several thousand a day just by running the scan and buying hundreds of low price items at 10-1000g profit a piece. Or… you can instantly make several thousand off a seller who mistakenly posted his epic item at 1,000g rather than 10,000g, making you 9k gold profit in a second!"
Old 05/27/2011, 17:15   #27

the auctionator its just a scanner, after that AuctionMaster take over and do the job and give the snipes our the lowest prices, but u need to do a few scans during a few days to give the best prices.

inside of tycoon come auctionmaster ()
Old 05/28/2011, 15:54   #28

ich versteh das programm nicht so wirklich bzw das addon..
habs in meinen ordner für addons gepackt und wollte es wieder raus
haben weil ich damit nicht klar komme ..
naja nur ich weiß nicht so genau welche ordner jetzt dazu gehören x))

würde mich freuen wenn mir jemand das programm was genauer erklären könnte

Greetz
Old 05/28/2011, 16:31   #29

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,121
halt einfach die gleichen ordner die du rein getan hast wieder rausnehmen wenn du das addon wieder weg haben willst. schau halt nochmal das rar archiv an und gugg welche ordner es waren....
Old 05/28/2011, 17:17   #30

do u have an update for this for the AH tab part of the addon if u look on their website they now say it contains the auction house addon and there is an extra tab when u open the addon, its Auctions, Gathering, Farming, Crafting. I downloaded ur latest one but it only has the three original tabs not the AH one.
Closed Thread