Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hacks & Tools (4.2)

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Great list of applications.

Old   #17

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,609
- Added a short english summary and translation.

Old   #18

danke sehr gute die liste.

ich fands gut wenn die letzten versionen auch noch ein link bekommen. um zb auf ein free-server zu hacken. kann nehmlich keine hacks mehr für 4.0.3a finden.

mfg
Old   #19

hello leecher how are you doing? ^

Old   #20

elite*gold: 2784
The Black Market: 113/0/1
bei bartrus hack is auch noclip dabei
Old   #21

Wenns erlaubt ist kannst du dann noch den XYZ teleport hack von ******* rein hat Click 2 port und is einfach fett kaum Dc´s und viele chat commands

------------------------------------------------------------------------

DÖH
Old   #22

elite*gold: 97
Received Thanks: 4,850
Das ist der Release von mir und ist nichts anderes als e*pvp XYZ. Für MM*Pwned habe ich den Namen extra in MM*Pwned XYZ geändert. Nur die Versionen unterscheiden sich momentan etwas, die mm* Version hat etwas mehr Features, die Betas - Seite 8, (Beta Condename: "Tamia") in dem anderen Forum sind aber wieder gleich.
Old   #23

I'm kinda pariode about using any public free hacks after I got 72 hour ban for "hacking" a couple of weeks ago. I don't use hacks in public so not sure if warden detected bartus's hack or what the deal was. I also was botting fairly heavily that week as well but it said I was banned for hacking not botting. Oh and I got them to remove the ban altogether no questions ask with just one e-mail. lol

So that being said, is this safe or anyone been banned yet using any of these?
I'm going to have to try that kick tool though that could be very handy for those pain in the *** heroics. lol

Sorry I don't speak German but maybe someone can still answer my question.
Old   #24
Frosty the Snowman

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRWUWEI View Post
I'm kinda pariode about using any public free hacks after I guy 72 hour ban for "hacking" a couple of weeks ago. I don't use hacks in public so not sure if warden detected bartus's hack or what the deal was. I also was botting fairly heavily that week as well but it said I was banned for hacking not botting. Oh and I got them to remove the ban altogether no questions ask with just one e-mail. lol

So that being said, is this safe or anyone been banned yet using any of these?
I'm going to have to try that kick tool though that could be very handy for those pain in the *** heroics. lol

Sorry I don't speak German but maybe someone can still answer my question.
I didn't hear anything about bans for that. Ofc shouldn't you use speedhack in Orgrimmar or Stormwind .

I think that you've been reported by someone. I think that there would be more which are saying, that they have been banned
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosttall View Post
I didn't hear anything about bans for that. Ofc shouldn't you use speedhack in Orgrimmar or Stormwind .

I think that you've been reported by someone. I think that there would be more which are saying, that they have been banned
Yeah there's a chance I may have been spotted, there's been a couple of times I turn on speed to run from gankers. I never use inside towns though. No need I have max flight speed in flightform anyways.

But I'm also pretty sure none of these free hacks in this forum have any warden protection so what's to stop warden from finding it?

You do have a point though, if warden was finding it I'm sure more people would be on here saying something.

I've just been laying low since I got banned, not botting or hacking for alittle while incase I'm being watched or monitored or something. lol
Old   #26

Crashing when i press F8 to turn it off!
Old   #27

(GERMAN)Zurück in den alten Tagen ihre WAR EIN Hack, der es Benutzern die sofortige KILL Charaktere, die ich frage mich, ob ihre STILL ONE LIKE THAT oder sogar für MOB ZEICHEN Antwort bitte DANKE

(ENGLISH)BACK IN THE OLD DAYS THEIR WAS A HACK THAT ALLOWS USERS TO INSTANTLY KILL CHARACTERS I WAS WONDERING IF THEIRS STILL ONE LIKE THAT OR EVEN FOR MOB CHARACTERS REPLY PLEASE THANKS

(DUTCHE)Terug in de oude dagen hun WAS EEN HACK die gebruikers toestaat om personages die ik meteen te doden Vroeg me af of HUN nog steeds een LIKE THAT of zelfs voor MOB KARAKTERS ANTWOORD AUB DANK
Old   #28

Hat jemand eine Ahnung ob *********.com noch den Emu Hacker auf 4.1 aktualisiert? Finde nurnoch welche bis 3.3.5a =/
Old   #29

So what happened to Barrt73Rus hack thread? He get banned again or something? If so for what? lol

I tried to search his name by post and none where found and the hack thread is gone when you try to click the link. 0o
Old   #30

elite*gold: 74
Received Thanks: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRWUWEI View Post
So what happened to Barrt73Rus hack thread? He get banned again or something? If so for what? lol

I tried to search his name by post and none where found and the hack thread is gone when you try to click the link. 0o
Oh sorry I totally forgot.
I deleted his thread on request.

#fixed

Closed Thread