Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

heroic underbog, new way

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
heroic underbog, new way

I was playing around with the Sethekk Halls, Underbog, Ramps rez trick and got to thinking that maybe there was a method to do it in BF too. After testing a bit I figured out how to do it.

1. Clear the first double pack.

2. Get naked, run into the pack directly in front of you and die. You can fear or get a hunter pet to train the mobs away to get a bit closer to the gate if you like but it's not necessary.

3. Do the rez trick. If you don't know how, all you do is hit logout without Releasing and hit the Release button when there's around 0.5 seconds left on the logout. It varies according to ping but I've found that Releasing on 0.6 seconds left with a 450 ping works just about every time.

4. Rez on the other side of the gate.

5. Now run towards the boss. Now you will notice that there is another gate. What you will need to do now is have a hunter or warlock pet use an ability on one of the channelers (eg. Bite) and they will teleport to the mobs. After the pet dies they will come for you and after you kill them the boss will come also. You can drink in between when the channelers die and the boss.

Notes: I've gotten the mobs to aggro just using regular attack command for the pet before on non-heroic but it doesn't seem to work on heroic.
The boss and mobs will reset if you pass a certain point indicated by the green flare on the ground in the pic below (bit hard to see but it's near the small green blob). Tank the boss where the corpse is:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.