Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Clear Underbog in 5 minutes!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Clear Underbog in 5 minutes!

1) Form a party for UB/UB Herioc.
2) Make sure you have a warlock in your party.
3) Buy a Ornate Spyglass from an Engineer or AH and lend it to the warlock.
4) Have the warlock go into the corner on the map location i posted below, you may have to clear a pack of adds.
5) Tell him to use the Ornate spyglass and make a macro or type "/Target The black stalker".
6) When he has the target make him spam attack on his Imp, just keep spamming attack till his imp is in range.
7) After the imp attacks some players will be Teleported to the Stalker's location. Be fast to Run to the ledge to reset combat and then summon the remaining members. It's best if you Pw:S, Healthstone and use sprint or dash if you can. You need to get to the ledge fast to reset him.

Here's where your party needs to stand while your trying to do it (warlock included):
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Also the ledge you have to run to is the opposite side to what the stalker is, if you have done Underbog before you will know once you kill the stalker you go along a passage that has a ledge there that you can drop down and go instantly to the entrance of the instance.

Enjoy and apolgies if it's been posted before.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
kann das mal jemand übersetzen? versteh nur die hälfte mit meinem englisch