The thing is, make an alt with a name that violates the ToS like Crappycrap, or some other foul langauge, then mail all gold you want to duplicate to this character, and do stuff to get someone to report you for that name. When the GM qhispers you and asks you to logout and login to change name(try to be in a major city or near a mailbox when this happens.) within 5 minutes mail out yor gold to another character and close the wow window( OR ALT+f4), this way your character was not recorded the moment of mail because it wasnt a "formal" logout and when you log back in after changin name your character will be at the progress of about 5 minutes before the logout, due to that game records progress every little while, that includes all the gold, so the gold will arrive at its destination(your other alt) and the renamed character will have it, and anything you vendored just before logout back.
Also if you know various people reported you but dont get a GM whisper, just logout afetr 30 minutes or so and mail gold to alt/main, then QUICKLY close wow window.
Klingt zumindest so, als könnte es klappen. Mir persönlich sind GM Verarschen doch etwas zu heiß, aber wenns klappt, hf.
Ps. Stimmt es, dass man anhand eines ID Systems echte Items von Dupes unterscheiden kann? Wenn ja, dann sollte man nicht lange Freude am duplizierten Gold haben....
Probierts aus und labert nicht , rechnet aber damit das ihr ne Verwarnung o.ä bekommt wenn der Name gegen die Richtlinien verstößt ( varriert von GM zu GM )..
Ich denke mal das das klappen würde aber noch ne Warnung und mein acc is pfutsch :P.
trade my CCR Gold dupe for CCR Item Dupe 05/13/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 1 Replies Alright, I've known previous Item Dupe methods before, but those that I've known have been patched already and I have not been able to find out any new methods. While I was working to find another working dupe method, I found a way to Dupe gold Successfully (pretty darn easy to be honest, no clue why i didn't think of this a long time ago). I'm looking to find a working Dupe method for CCR RF online in exchange for my Gold Dupe method.
Note: Since I do not play on P server or any other...
Gold Dupe 08/26/2009 - Archlord - 64 Replies I know there's a way you can dupe gold but i do not know how to do it. I'm guessing it's a very complicated packet sniffing technique, but there is a way. I know people on here know but do not want everyone knowing but someone has to come forward!
gold dupe possible? dupe hack sold on ebay 01/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies Today i was looking for some lvl 80 good sro accounts to be like :Q_ :D and i saw someone selling that "dupe hack" tested and still working (as the seller says) that can make infinite money.. The program is called "Gold Digger" author: DJINIUS. I tied to search that around but i found nothing, the seller has just a positive feed that says it works, it costs 49$. It should be possible if an expert hacker reads, edits and sends packets to the server.
mhh what do u think?
Gold Dupe 03/03/2007 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies Hi!
Anyone of you know how to dupe gold which working? I've tried the guide from wowdupezone.com (ofcourse not bought it) and it doesn't work.
I would love to hear something that really works.
Best Regards
Dojd
Gold Dupe... 02/03/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 35 Replies This trick will work every time when there's a unstable landblock or instance.
1) Get one of your other character (or your friend's character) to sell something on AH. For example, a stack of Linen cloth. Give it a 100G buyout (or whatever value you want to dupe)
2) Get your character to Buy the item as per normal. The seller will get the money, and your money will be deducted.
3) Next thing is that you need to get to an broken landblock or instance as quickly as possible. Broken landblocks...