Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Funny sheep chasing ppl

Discussion on Funny sheep chasing ppl within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
I was in zangarmarsh going to do the Overlord Gorefist quest. As i got close to the mobs there was a person running away on mount and 3 Ango'rosh maulers chasing this person. I am a mage, so i polied one so i could kill it. Well i had no such luck, because the other 2 still chased the person, but the sheep was chasing him too, was really funny. After he ran out of range, the 2 came to attack me and the sheep started to act as it normally should.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sheep Macro
10/15/2008 - World of Warcraft - 12 Replies
Mahlzeit, ich bräuchte mal eure Hilfe. Und zwar geht es um das allseitsbeliebte (bei uns Magiern auf jeden Fall ^^) Sheep Macro. Allerdings kann ich die in vielen Foren vorgeschlagenen Macros nicht gebrauchen, da sie mit der Maus zu klicken sind (rechtsklick, linkslick + modifier & Co) Da ich aber nur zum Buffen die Maus benutze und für alles andere Shortcuts habe, bringt mir das leider nichts. Also hab ich mir mal etwas gebastelt, aber irgendwie funzt das noch nicht so wie ich will. Hier mal...
[Tip] Stop mobs chasing you (reset)
06/17/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
recently i noticed that sometimes mobs and guards will chase me for a long time. sometimes they wont stop chasing you unless you zone out or go somewhere they cant hit you (evade) but if you are being chased by something, sprint off a short distance then keep spamming the hide key (H) and it sometimes will let you stealth which resets the mob i dont know exactly how it works but i was testing it in noble tarantia, i was attacking players near the guards and when the guards chased me i...
Sheep Bug
09/21/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
Also : Ihr kennt sicher alle die Duelle gegen Mages oder? Die immer Sofort sheepen :D Naja kurz bevor der Sheep Blitz ankommt , wegblinken bzw anstürmen ! Hat bei mir gerade Perfekt geklappt :D
escaping from pkers or ppl chasing u
09/05/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
well, if a trojan or a slow character is chasing u, keep jumping away, then jump to the sides,and keep jumping behind them. Example: |||||= enemy ------ you <<------------------- |||||||||||||||>> ------------>>>> ||||||>>>>> --------^ (sryabout the whole weird arrow thing, im jus bored and tired and have no other way to explain >.<)
Get out of sheep
09/24/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
Wenn ihr euch im sheep befindet macht Eisblock, und entfernt den Eisblock Buff gegebennenfalls wieder von euch, und tada ihr seit ned mehr im sheep. Gerade Rausgefunden D;