Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

be-cum guildleader :D

Discussion on be-cum guildleader :D within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Here's how you do it, you have to have access to an account/character with promote/demote privileges to become the GM. In order to kick the GM, you have to have kick permission.

Here's how it's done. You log into an alt with the permission you need for what you want to accomplish. If you want to become the GM, type /gpromote "yourmain'sname" (note: the character you do this to has to be offline) and spam it a few times for good measure. It should say (name)'s rank is too high.

To kick your guild master, just wait til he's offline and then type /gremove "playername". It will say player's rank is too high.

How these work is they both give the usual error messages, but when the character it was done to logs in, they will either be GM or be kicked, depending on what you did. A note about becoming GM though, your rank that you were before you logged in stays the same on the guild tab, but you have access to everything a GM does, including /gleader and /gdisband.

Have Fun.
Old 02/12/2007, 22:00   #2

really nice thx
Old 02/12/2007, 22:22   #3

karma for translation (german)
Old 02/12/2007, 23:13   #4

Ui netter Exploit mit dem werden viele Gilden jetzt erstmal Probleme haben^^

Hier in Deutsch:

Also so geht. Du musst zugriff auf einen Account haben der eine Charakter in der Gilde besitzt der die Befugnis hat den Rang der Leute in der Gilde zu befördern oder ihren Rang runterzustufen.
Um der Gildenleader zu werden bzw. um den Gildenleader kicken zu können musst auch das Recht haben Personen unter/auf deinem Rang zu kicken.

Und so geht es. Log dich mit einem Twink ein der die oben genannten Bedingungen erfüllt.
Wenn du der Gildenleader werden willst tippe in den char /gpromote "NamenDesNeuenLeaders"
(WICHTIG: Der Charakter den du zum neuen Chef machen willst MUSS offline sein.)
Mach dir am besten ein Makro mit /gpromote "NamenDesNeuenLeaders"
und spame es ein paar mal. Du solltest die Fehlermeldung "NamenDesNeuenLeaders Rang ist zu hoch".

Um deinen Gildenmeister zu kicken musst du einfach warte bis er offline ist und dann tippst du
/gremove "NameVomLeader"
Nun solltest du wieder die Fehlermeldung "NameVomLeader's Rang ist zu hoch.

Der Trick dabie ist folgendes beide Varianten geben die selbe Error Meldung, doch wenn der Charakter bei dem man dies volzogen hat sich einloggt ist er entweder der neue Gildenleader oder gekickt, je nachdem was du gemacht hast.
Noch ein Hinweis: Der Rang den du vorher hattest behältst du immernoch, doch du kannst das selbe machen wie der Gildenleader z.B.: /gleader oder /gdisband

Hf^^
Old 02/12/2007, 23:21   #5

hmm nice ^^

Werd ich ma testen und meinen Leader bissi nerven
Old 02/13/2007, 06:03   #6

Does this actually work? :O
Old 02/13/2007, 17:18   #7

lol wenn das geht....
gleich ma testen
Old 02/13/2007, 18:40   #8

So my Guildmaster ist not in my guild but cant join one. he can read the guildchat yet cant use any of the options xD
Old 02/13/2007, 19:51   #9

tested the version to make myself guildleader and it worked still have same rank but all the power only cant demote the guildleader ;P
Old 02/13/2007, 21:08   #10

works very well and it is very annoying :> <3
Old 02/14/2007, 17:21   #11

does it work when you only promote your main from another acc and leave the guild master?
does the main have like the highest officer rank powers but still the old name? :>