Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Benediction Quest Exploit - Video

Discussion on Benediction Quest Exploit - Video within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi there, here is an video which explains how to do the benediction quest exploit:

This is for the lazy ones ;D

HOW-TO(not mine):
Before starting, I suggest getting buffs from whatever class you can. Mark of the wild really helps, because it gives you extra armor and resistance. Arcane Intellect gives you extra mana, which you will really need while doing this quest. Blessing of Kings and Blessing of Wisdom, as well as thorns and maybe some Nightfin Soup (restores mana per 5) if you can spare it.

I suggest grabbing two paladins and a warlock (if you're alliance). Have your warlock bring out his imp for stam buff, then Paladin A using Concentration aura and Paladin B using Retribution Aura. These people MUST stand ontop of the NPC or you will fail the quest.

Next are items you should get.

- Oil of immolation : You MUST have these, for they make the quest VERY easy.

- Health/mana pots : I suggest mana, because that is what you'll be lacking.

- Demonic Runes : Takes away your health and in turn gives you mana. Can be farmed off of demons in felwood.

The fight;

Use renew rank 8 or 9, and flash heal rank 6. You might wanna spec disc too, the reflective shield and pain supression would help lots. Press "v" (or whatever you have it hotkeyed) so you can see your friendly target's life bars. Bind the key under "key bindings" so you can tab over to "nearest friendly target".

- Use fear when ever it is up.
- Oil of immolation has no cooldown. Spam it.
- Don't wait until the pesants walk away! Start heading back early so you can get the next wave.
- Don't use "Holy Nova" unless you need to, its a huge mana waster.

Exploit;

As for the exploit, as long as another Priest has the eye, they can see the mobs you are fighting. They cannot heal you, or you will fail the quest. Simply have them stay ontop of the NPC that gives you the quest, and they can heal the people that you need to save. Also, if they stand on the NPC and don't move.. Mages can AoE the skellies even though they cannot see them.

Hf
Old 01/17/2007, 22:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
cOLD ?

hab meine q mit mage und krieger gemacht.