Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dupe me like wuha

Discussion on dupe me like wuha within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 01/27/2007, 18:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
So does this work? I'm still pretty confused since i cant read German .
Old 01/27/2007, 18:34   #17

this dupebug only works if the server you are playing on is badly lagging so you get rollbacks.
Old 01/28/2007, 22:27   #18

if both people put money in trade, does it dupe more?
Old 03/09/2007, 22:47   #19

elite*gold: 20
yes
Old 03/10/2007, 00:28   #20

Is it working if you using netlimiter both of the traders and lag like hell too and the server will go off in foe example 10 secs and both do we need to clikc trade at the same time as the server hits zero and goes off or just stay in trade ?
Old 03/10/2007, 01:36   #21

^Wie sieht das aus wenn man einmal den dupe erfolgreich ausprobiert...

dann sind die Banngefahren doch ziemlich gering da dieses ja auch durch einen Zufall passiert sein könnte oder nicht?

Davon mal ab ist es ehr unwarscheinlich das man zu dem Zeitpunkt wo die server unkontroliert abschmieren was tradet...

Das gleiche konnte man noch früher selber ausführen...
ein bestimmtes Prog was dafür sorgte das ein kleiner rollbag erzeugt wurde was aber mitlerweile leider nicht mehr funzt...

Aber nochmal auf diese Methode zurück zu kommen. Also die Server laggen und wann soll man dann genau was traden? Meistens fährt Blizz die server ja kontroliert down

Dann klappt es definitiv nicht hab es schon ausprobiert ob es klappt... einmal bei 1 sekunde dann direkt bei 0...

Mit den Rollbacks die sind zu unkontroliert oder wie findet man heraus wann er down geht.

MFG

Tommy