You'll need a noggenfogger for this exploit. (skeleton form)
When your in skeleton form, you won't change the look of the shapeshift thing.
So if you turn into a skeleton and change into a bear, you'll still be a skeleton but have the abilities of a bear. Works with all of the shapeshift forms.
You dont watch the combat log at all the time -.-
If u doo, your overhuman. its just imposseble too consentrate to read the combat log when ur in a figth.
Yes u recogise it during the fight, but then we druids offen change forms as well ;D
Ne aber das ist schon manchmal gemein wenn man nich drauf achtet wieviel leben der Enemy hat sondern diese Funktion benutzt wo über deM Gegner nur life angezeigt wird
Knowing others HP 06/25/2009 - Archlord - 24 Replies Ok, today one of the guys in my community told me my EXACT health points. And I thought he gusted or something but it did it everytime, with buffs and all the stuff I used. Sadly he didn't want to give the prog away so, sorry don't have anything for guys :S. I hope this info will help any of you guys develop something like that.
I'm not a guy who knows anything in these things, but I think it has something to do with the info we get from server / other ppls clients.
PS: He also told me...
Knowing the Squama? 04/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies Recently I've noticed that one player has been getting a DB almost every night and within the first minute so he can't be visiting a lot that fast. As far as I thought squamas are decided randomly by the server upon pickup. Is it possible that this is not so and there's a way before 20:00 to see the exact one that gives the DB? Perhaps he's just super lucky but it's very strange to me to happen so often to him.
druide: shapeshift oder die andern trees? 03/03/2005 - World of Warcraft - 7 Replies Ich spiel ja im Moment meinen Druiden lvl 22
Shapeshift war bislang immer sau geil...mage leg ich ohne probs und priest auc...haette got sein fear ned (got is 28) verliert er ohne probs...
die katzenform haut einfach so schnell zu das der spell ned rauskommt...und der mage kann ned sheepen...
nur stellt sich die frage..was hat man so tolles im shapeshift tree?
ich sah da nur : besser stealthen oder man bekommt 20 energy beim shiften in cat form oder so
in den anderen trees hingegen...