Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Instance Switching

Discussion on Instance Switching within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 08/29/2006, 22:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
Yeah no problem. I really hope that model changing becomes more wide spread as it is the most interesting stuff you can do with WoW and people are defiantely missing out.
Old 08/31/2006, 00:17   #17

Bah couldn't find Azshara Crater's files.It was PVPZone02 but couldn't find damnit.Sneags do you know which MPQ are they in and whats the path?
Old 09/12/2006, 16:44   #18

scholo as pvpzone2 doesn't work, tryed it 5 minutes ago
edit: pvpzone2 is in terrain.mpq (World\Maps\PVPZone02)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help switching ego portraits
04/27/2010 - Mabinogi - 1 Replies
I can't seem to get it, i extract the files and put them in data folder/db/image/gfx/npc and it doesnt switch out
[EMU] WPE - Skill Switching
08/11/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
Hello. With WPE you can use spells/skills you normaly wouldent be able to use, like Druid; Healing Touch in Cat Form. Or Paladin, Avenger's Shield without a shield. Open WPE and permEdit and target wow.exe, I'm sure you know how yo do it, otherwise there might be some guide in this forum (?). And in slot 7 and 8 you put the ID and so. Here are some things you can change: (Note, I only take examples, if you have another rank (for search ID) go to Thottbot: World of Warcraft search for...
Switching X,Y Coordinates
03/10/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
I Don't know if many of you know this but if you go to 0,0 in some map you will teleport to another map. Well I found Out a way to change it from 0,0 to maby 50,50 so you won't have to get the wall hack. All you need to do is get the maplist.csv(its on these forums). Then put it into your data/share folder. Then open it up and scrool to where it says StartX, StartY. Under them both you see alot of 0's. All you have to do is change them to what you like. So for example it says StartX: 0 and...
Switching to katar for SB
07/29/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 5 Replies
I wonder if i can do something like that: I'm wearing combat knife and Valk Shield and when i use SB on someone it automatically changes to my infiltrator then back to ck and shield?
Instance Switching
09/04/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Some people originally thought "instance switching" was being able to switch the portals that let you into instances so that lets say the rfc actually sends you to molten core. That is incorrect, what instance switching really is making the inside of an instance into something else. Just go to the Terrain.wmo and start looking through and switching instances. SchoolofNecromany is Scholomance. And CavernsOfTime is Old Hillsbrad. I no longer own a copy of WoW so I can't make the speech2.mpq...