Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

epicmountpresent

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by rowley920+Jul 22 2006, 22:48--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rowley920 @ Jul 22 2006, 22:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bubblz@Jul 22 2006, 17:15
hatte langeweilie...

ENGLISH:
Hiho my first Scam, I white not whether it already who wrote. i alone had the idea &#33;&#33;&#33; NO IDEA WHETHER YOU CAN BANNED Look in IF, OG after Highlvls still no Epicmount possess, do not provide you a new Char after Fantasy of the etc. sounds on case of each with your usual Scamchars such as Seller or the like (we call it now simply times Zarugan). Provided then still another new Char its name sounds e.g. so similar as the selected Highlvler: The correct one: Berndon (here 60 a dwarf without epicmount) The wrong one: Bernadom or Bernadōn etc.? Send then with the Zarugan a gift (with crap in the gift) by cash on delivery (0-100g more shouldn´t I require?) at Bernadon, which could sound approximately in such a way: Reference: Surprise&#33; ^^ hello Peter, here Hans have you buyed your epicmount ^^ But I had to spend my last money, I need still money for my occupations , you know i have respecced ^^ Come only after 1-2 hours again thereby on-line the correct Bernandon does not notice ?Hee Lol is only lvl of the 1?
a bit choppy.. i cant make out how to do the scam lol [/b][/quote]
He&#39;s saying:
Create a level 1 char, with a realistic name.
Find someone who is level 60, but has no epic mount.
Let&#39;s call him "Bernadon".
Buy a cheap item, that costs nearly nothing. Then wrap it in a gift wrap.
Mail it to him COD, for like 100g. Then in the letter, have it say:

Hi, Bernadon&#33; I bought you your epic mount, as a present.
But I spent my last gold. I need some gold for my professions, because I have just respecced.
Enjoy&#33;

[Attachment: Wrapped Gift for 100g. He thinks it&#39;s an epic mount, when it is really just a crap item.]

Then you log off for about 1-2 hours so he doesn&#39;t do a /who on you and see that you are only a level 1.

Old   #17

Klappt halbwegs wunderbar.Aber einer hat ein Ticket geschrieben und ich habe heute von Blizz eine Verwarnung bekommen.Wegen Betrug.Naja solange es nur bei eienr Verwarnung bleibt.Kann ich ja in Ruhe weiterzocken^^.

Old   #18

geht nich mehr..
man kann keine verpackten gegenstände mehr schicken -.-
Old   #19

elite*gold: 20
Dann schau mal von wann der Thread ist -.-