Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cenarion hold exploit

Discussion on Cenarion hold exploit within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
from the allies gryph rider location jump on the generals houses roof and from there you can either bug the horde rider and the horde wont be able to use it anymore as long as your either wanding it or shooting ot attacking him somehow he will spawn unlimited number of bats its insane!

dont know if this is banable since you dont kill anyone

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How do I hold a PKT and LW?
09/28/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
:rtfm: <---- Dont know what that means... Im a lil bit stupid but could anyone tell me how to run a PKT or LW please im stumped...
Cause enemy Faction to loose Cenarion Expedition
02/01/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
If you use the item "Cenarion Beacon", buyable from Cenarion Expedition, it will summon a "personal cenarian guard" so to speak. Trick is, this will attack opposite faction, and if you are in a city (at least at the expedition), the guards will then attack the "personal guard", NOT you. The enemy player will loose 125 reputation when the "personal guard" dies. Might sound a little confusing...but it works :<
cenarion-rep
12/21/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Not sure if this is on here or not but this is the way i get my rep up easy with CC. ok so go to windcaller kaldon and except the Field Duty quest, next go to horde camp and speak to Krug Skullsplit. Now as the event is about to start go and jump on top of the box that is closest to the canyon.As soon as you see the giant bug target him and start spamming a fast cast spell or whatever you have, as soon as you hit him walk backwards to fall behind the box. If you have done this correctly the...
Killing in cenarion hold
05/02/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Below are screenshots of two spots where you can kill people without being attacked by guards. Ranged attack required. Spot 1: http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/5339/spot17nm.jp g Spot 2: http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/4695/spot26my.jp g
Double Your Cenarion Rep
03/27/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
When running the unsigned letter quests from Cenarion Hold to the Captain....one must help the captain stay alive while defeating the Abomination. Once finished you have the captain sign your letter gaining 10 reputation. Once the letter is returned you gain another 10 rep. That is 20 total.