Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cause enemy Faction to loose Cenarion Expedition

Discussion on Cause enemy Faction to loose Cenarion Expedition within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
If you use the item "Cenarion Beacon", buyable from Cenarion Expedition, it will summon a "personal cenarian guard" so to speak. Trick is, this will attack opposite faction, and if you are in a city (at least at the expedition), the guards will then attack the "personal guard", NOT you. The enemy player will loose 125 reputation when the "personal guard" dies.

Might sound a little confusing...but it works :<
Old 01/31/2007, 14:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol nice ^^
Old 01/31/2007, 18:00   #3

rofl, gleich mal testen.
Old 01/31/2007, 18:41   #4

Getestet und wurd von den Wachen angegriffen :S
Testet and got attacked by the Guards :S
Old 02/01/2007, 15:30   #5

same as dieter anders, i summoned the guard and got attacked by the cenarion guards :f
Old 02/01/2007, 21:59   #6

Ich bin auch gekillt worden von den Wachen...