Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Bug General Rajaxx in AQ20

Old   #1

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,607
might and might not be helpful, but hey here we go

backround info:
in AQ20, the 2nd boss, General Rajaxx, is a scripted event by blizzard for you to go through like 10 or so waves of mobs to get to the general, you get help from 5 npcs and at the end of the event, the more npcs alive the more rep you get, and Andorov (one of the NPC's) will sell you epic plans and pots and junk, anyway..

Need a hunter:
Use eyes of the beast with a cat that has prowl, use your pet to walk upto the boss, hit him, remove you eye of the beast buff, and the general will run straight at you, ignoring all mobs.

done, rajaxx without having to clear the mobs

the only problem is: you still need to kill the mobs

from what i remember when you start the script by talking the the NPC he will aid you for the first wave of mobs, then after the first raid he will act as though the event is over, giving you your rep and allowing you to buy items from him, leaving you to deal with the remaining packs by yourself.

whether or not you want to do it this way is upto you, keeping in mind the NPC's are alot of dps so if you bug it you wont have their dps, but hey, its upto you

Old 05/08/2006, 15:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yea, general Rajaxx is really hard without the NPCS.. Our guild tryed this and miserably failed -_- The Aoe Knockback is insane but as I was saying, we used an eye of kilrogg to do it but he still wtf pwnt us..

Btw, I don't remember if you said this or not but if you pull the General and then talk to the NPCS they go directly to the first wave and not the general :\

Old 05/09/2006, 06:02   #3

It's very easy with npc :-/ , just keep alive Andorov and some elites , chain fear/stun/mez some mob and kill one by one ..
Old 05/10/2006, 22:34   #4

Ohne den NPC ist Rajaxx nahezu Unmöglich,da der AE Knockback von ihm immer genau die Hälfte vom leben abzieht.Wenn man aber nur 200 Leben hat,stirbt man,also man wird durch den Knockback getötet.Der Npc hat aber ne Aura die alle 3 Sekunden 200 Leben heilt sowie Zauber und Angriffsgeschwindigkeit erhöt...Allerdings gibt es die erst ab Freundlich beim Zirkel des Cenarius ^^...Falls der NPC aber stirbt,wenn Rajaxx unter 20% ist,ist es nicht so schlimm...aber wenn man ihn mit 100% leben direkt pullt..hf :P

Without the npc´s rajaxx is almost impossible...his AE knockback will decrease your life everytime to half of normal...( e.g,when you have 5000 life,your life will be knocked to 2500,and if you only have 2500 life left,it will get decreased to 1250...etc ... ).But if you only have 200 life left,you get killed by the knockback.Andorov has a Aura that heals you every 3 seconds for 200 live,and it increases your attack and casting speed by 10%,too!But you only get it when you are frendly with Cenarion Circle.But if Andorov dies when Rajaxx is below 20%,its not that bad...but when you pull him when he has 100% life,without the NPC´s assisting you...hf :P.

P.S: Sorry for my bad english...

« Run farther in mounted | The Great Sea Unused »