Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Use PvP draughts in AQ20

Old   #1

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,607
You are able to use these PVP only pots in AQ20 enjoy.

« ZF WitchDoctor Farming for Hunter (with Video) | Above and beyond Orgrimmar »

Similar Threads
Ossirian AQ20 exploit
11/01/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Well, we all know the ossirian fight is a bitch. You need to kite em around the huge room and open crystals every 45 seconds yada yada yada BUT If you have 2-3 people standing on the outer edge of the room clicking far off crystals.. New...
AQ20 als Farmgebiet der Chinafarmer
07/24/2006 - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions - 26 Replies
bei uns auf dem Server sah ich 3 lvl 60 jäger in AQ20. sind alle 3 bekannte chinafarmer und blizz auch bekannt. nachdem sie düsterbruch nicht mehr sind gehen sie jetzt wohl Aq20... schaut mal auf euren Servern. weiss da jmd wie die jungs das...
AQ20 - Rajaxx Bug
06/15/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Okay, so this happened to my guild the other week. They themselves aren't going to attempt to repeat it and I quit playing so I have no way to do it again to test if it wasn't just a freak occurance. Basically the other week we were doing AQ20,...
Bug General Rajaxx in AQ20
05/10/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
might and might not be helpful, but hey here we go backround info: in AQ20, the 2nd boss, General Rajaxx, is a scripted event by blizzard for you to go through like 10 or so waves of mobs to get to the general, you get help from 5 npcs and at...
Aq20 Moam Geometry
03/07/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
When tanking, if you want to reduce/nullify the fall damage, tank Moam by the door right behind him. Make sure the tank has his back to the wall. This makes the tank hit the lip on the door causign relatively no fall damage.