Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wrap LUA protected function (PQR - Probably Engine)

Discussion on Wrap LUA protected function (PQR - Probably Engine) within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wrap LUA protected function (PQR - Probably Engine)

I'm running Probably Engine with Lium Unlocker, which is the only unlocker that doesn't get banned on my server, since it "obfuscates" (not sure if right term) the protected lua commands, going from :

/run ("JumpOrAscendStart()")

to /run whateverword("JumpOrAscendStart()")

Now, it's great for single commands, but for a "complex" rotation addon, where and how should I wrap all the commands?

Thanks in advance
Old 01/29/2022, 02:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
normaly you can make with LUA complex things. Idk what you want to create exactly and is this possible with it easy
But i think it's not that thing i had now in my head.
Old 10/12/2022, 23:20   #3

elite*gold: 131
They unlock it by registering RunScript ptr to a new Lua func

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PQR Bypass - No ban PQR - Warmane, WoW-Circle, all servers
01/31/2020 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Can show proof also in Discord with live screen-share or through stream. Add me in discord for more info/proofs: mr.x#3288 Undetectable PQR for Warmane, WoW Circle, Virtus WoW, etc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olZGoYme3gI Can show proof also in Discord with live screen-share or through stream. Add me in discord for more info/proofs: mr.x#3288
std::function of a function returning an std::function
11/11/2013 - C/C++ - 19 Replies
Nun muss ich nach langer Zeit auch mal wieder einen Thread erstellen, weil mir Google nicht mehr weiterhelfen kann. Ich verzweifle an Folgendem Vorhaben: #include <Windows.h> #include <string> #include <iostream> using namespace std;
Verkaufe meinen Stormy Storm Wraith Wrap
05/08/2013 - Steam Trading - 5 Replies
Ich verkaufe hier meinen epischen Stormy Storm Wraith Wrap Hut für den Pyro Ein Bild des Hutes gibt es HIER! Der Hut ist lv. 85, sieht wirklich awesome aus und hat einen einigermassen high tier effect! Preis:
wtb worked wormhide wrap Midgard
03/14/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
pay very well in money or plat or trade other drop
[EMU]Gift-wrap dupe
12/12/2007 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
"The first is a small duping exploit. This simply requires some gift wrapping paper, commonly found at any general goods vendor. Once you purchase the gift wrapping paper wrap the item that you want to dupe (of course the common wrapping rules apply, no stackable, soulbound, unique items), then wrap another item, something that isn't worth much, like a mining pick. After this, take the wrapped worthless item and drag it on to the item you want to dupe. They should stack and once you unwrap it,...