Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[EMU]Gift-wrap dupe

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [EMU]Gift-wrap dupe

"The first is a small duping exploit. This simply requires some gift wrapping paper, commonly found at any general goods vendor. Once you purchase the gift wrapping paper wrap the item that you want to dupe (of course the common wrapping rules apply, no stackable, soulbound, unique items), then wrap another item, something that isn't worth much, like a mining pick. After this, take the wrapped worthless item and drag it on to the item you want to dupe. They should stack and once you unwrap it, you have two items, and also, they are stacked onto each other as well.

I have only used this on ascent server's, but i am hoping that it will work with others.

This is limited because of the rules of wrapping but i hope it helps, thanks!"

Thumpers Version from *********:
Found an easier way to do this, great find.

Get one piece of wrapping paper. Wrap the item you want duped. Then open the good vendor again, and buy 9 more pieces of wrapping paper.. it'll auto make a stack of ten.

Thanks
2 Users