Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 08:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Kill people using the Arathi Basin Queue

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4906
The Black Market: 146/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,048
My friend just showed me this video where this guys with a 15-man raid and he jumps in the lava by the great anvil and queues them up for Arathi Basin realllllly quickly. The video fast forwards to Arathi Basin ending and then the rest of his group falling into the lava and dying.
Being that I play Horde... I figured out how to do the same thing.. go to the top top top of Org and jump off and queue the mid-air , as soon as ab ends everyone starts in the spot where you queued (mid-air) and plumets to their death.

this will definitely get you some sort of punishment for griefing, if your caught... i use slow fall so i can queue up from the top and i don't die.. very very evil.. I KNOW

Old 03/03/2006, 22:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
1 zu 1 schonmal so von mir gepostet worden :P

Old 03/03/2006, 22:42   #3

elite*gold: 4906
The Black Market: 146/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,048
sry...ich hab extra danach gesucht ..und ich habs nich gefunden ..^^
Old 03/04/2006, 14:27   #4

einmal ne noob frage ! was ist queue ?

Old 03/04/2006, 14:38   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by dkchester@Mar 4 2006, 14:27
einmal ne noob frage ! was ist queue ?
Warteschlange.
Old 03/05/2006, 12:09   #6

evtl bin ich ja jetzt total dumm aber:
man kommt bei mir IMMER In der Halle der Krieder (oder wies heißt) raus, wo auch die npcs zur anmeldung stehen
wenn du die queue in der luft veränderst solltest du nicht dennoch dort rauskommen?
Old 03/06/2006, 18:47   #7

wenn man die queue später ändert landet man trotzdem beim ersten anmeldepunkt - seit 1.9

« Sending annonymous mail in WoW "Unknown" | fast money making »

Similar Threads
Get out of AB(Arathi basin) early
11/06/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 21 Replies
Basically, you stand in the gate (but not so far against it that your touching it) and alt+f4 to close WoW, you relog in and you can pass through it and start the game upto 1 minute early, takes a while to practice it but after you learn it's fairly easy. http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/8...8011015ll5.jpg
Kill People using AB Queue
02/03/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
My friend just showed me this video where this guys with a 15-man raid and he jumps in the lava by the great anvil and queues them up for Arathi Basin realllllly quickly. The video fast forwards to Arathi Basin ending and then the rest of his group falling into the lava and dying. Being that I play Horde... I figured out how to do the same thing.. go to the top top top of Org and jump off and queue the mid-air , as soon as ab ends everyone starts in the spot where you queued (mid-air) and...
Arathi basin rouge only
01/11/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
In Arathi Basin, theres bridges that lead to Stables and Blacksmith, if you see a bunch of people coming, and wanna pick out one to kill yourself, just sit by the bridge stealthed, and when they all come over the bridge BLIND the person you want to have fall through the bridge, once you blind them they will slowly fall through the bridge and go in the water, where you can jump down and kill them. Its also fun to do to people you hate 1.stell dich auf die brücke im AB und warte bis die...
Arathi basin
10/12/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
In the Arathi basin there is q quest where you must get all points in it, you dont end the quest after the game, that quest must be in your questlog all the arathi games and you get evry round where you have all points in arathi basin that 200 extra reputation.
Arathi Basin
10/10/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Found this: I will post a screenshot of this exploit here soon, as i'm posting this at work. So the best i can do for now is mspaint. It is confirmed ALLIANCE ONLY can still jump over the Arathi Basin fence. You need 3 peices of riding speed gear (mithril spurs, riding speed to gloves, and your carrot on a stick), and your epic mount. The jump point is about 2 yards to the right of the "right hand edge" of the "right arm" of the gate that opens at the beginning of play time. Refer to...