Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hold Warrior Rage

Discussion on Hold Warrior Rage within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Basically, if you are a warrior, and your group is having some downtime, while you wait, instead of losing rage, click on a far away mob and click attack, you will enter combat and gain rage while you are waiting for your group. Really helpful in raid instances.
Old 01/30/2006, 14:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
toll mit geskillter Aggressionskontrolle: die skill anwerfen die etwas schaden macht und dafür wut generiert, dann nen rechtsklick auf nen mob ausserhalb der aggrorange: wenn die skill abgelaufen ist bleibt man im Kampfmodus hängen und generiert langsam weiter wut.

Ist aber schon etwas älter...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How do I hold a PKT and LW?
09/28/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
:rtfm: <---- Dont know what that means... Im a lil bit stupid but could anyone tell me how to run a PKT or LW please im stumped...
You Cant hold me down DanB!
01/06/2008 - Planetside - 1 Replies
Im back biznitch! Still helpin others with my hackin luvin. Razor, if ur readin this, HaHaHa! You cant stop me fart knocker.
Killing in cenarion hold
05/02/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Below are screenshots of two spots where you can kill people without being attacked by guards. Ranged attack required. Spot 1: http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/5339/spot17nm.jp g Spot 2: http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/4695/spot26my.jp g
Little Warrior Rage Trick
01/24/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Pretty much a common sence trick, it is indeed an exploit since it works against the way the game intended it to work to give you an advantage... Basically, if you are a warrior, and your group is having some downtime, while you wait, instead of losing rage, click on a far away mob and click attack, you will enter combat and gain rage while you are waiting for your group. Really helpful in raid instances.
Silverwing Hold
07/08/2005 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
Ich habe auf der offiziellen Website won WoW gelsen das es irgendwie battle grounds gibt! Das soll bei der Alli Silverwing Hold heißen und bei dern Hordlern Warsin Lumber Mill ! Frage: Soll das bald kommen oder gibs das schon? Wen ja wo? Kann jemand mir ein Screen shoot von seiner Karte geben wo es eingezeichnet ist? Hier sind mal paar links! http://www.wow-europe.com/shared/wow-com/i.../ss0 6-thumb.jpg