Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 03:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PvP poolsize Exploit explained (Bloating)

Discussion on PvP poolsize Exploit explained (Bloating) within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 42
PvP poolsize Exploit explained (Bloating)

Hi!

What is Pool Party?

A pool party is a known expression where the community of a server who participate in PvP create level 1 characters and bring them somewhere where there is an opposite faction level 5-6(enough high level to give honor) and kill it 15 times in order to get 15 HKs and get integrated in the PvP poolsize calculated for honor brackets and therefore doing this will create more space for people to become Rank 12/13/14 and make it easier for everyone on the server as well.

What does it do?

The principal of doing this is to raise the server pvp poolsize in order to be able to have more people to be able to make it into Bracket 1 and 2 and become Grandmarshal faster. By doing this you can get Grand Marshal or High Warlord 1 to 2 months faster WITHOUT breaking the bracket and having a lot of people annoying you. You can just buy yourself a spot and grind as much honor as you want and since you created your own spot nobody can say anything about it.

We provide very detailed proofs that you did the work and that you did add X number to the pvp poolsize of your server so you can show everyone who would be sceptic.

It benefits everyone to do this and it is not harming anyone at the sametime.

As everyone knows Pool Parties among the pvp community of every servers is something everyone does to make ranking easier.

I am currently boosting 900+ pool size per hour

If you are interested in this or need more information about this reach me out

Aphro#5549
Old 09/02/2020, 12:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
hey, how much does it cost ?
Old 09/04/2020, 05:50   #3

elite*gold: 42
It can be done by yourself or you can add me on discord and we can discuss of another solution.