Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Loot rolling Bug

Discussion on Loot rolling Bug within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hab da was herausgefunden:

Nehmen wir mal an es dropped ein blauer Gegenstand alle bis auf einen würfeln Bedarf und er würfelt Gier. Jetzt steht zwar dran dass es einer von den gewonnen hat der Bedarf gewürfelt hat aber es is lootbar von jedem an dem Mob der es gedropped hat

If a group found an item and roll need and someone rolls geed then the item will shown as won by an person who roll need but the item will be always in the corpse of the mob and will be lootable for everyone.
Old 01/11/2006, 19:22   #2

versteh ich nich,

Wenn du und die andren bedarf würfeln aber einer gier dann wird das item demjenigen zugeteilt, die chance es zu looten besteht da also garnicht, oder meinst du derjenige der Gier würfeln will soll warten oder sowas?

Erläutere das bitte ausführlicher dir muss sowieso langweilig sein da die Server nich gehn (oder die meisten)
Old 01/11/2006, 19:29   #3

hm, es müssen ja alle gewürfelt haben um was zu looten...sonst kommt immer eine nachricht ala "Um diesen Gegenstand wird noch gewürfelt"
Old 01/11/2006, 19:51   #4

Ich hatte das auch mal hatte gewonnen aber der loot war noch im mob.Habs dann aber noch bekommen ^.^
Old 01/11/2006, 20:06   #5

jo es is so dass wenn alle gewürfelt haben zwar dran steht dass es einer gewonnen hat aber es is dann nicht bei im im inventar sondern noch im mob und lootbar für jeden.
Old 01/11/2006, 20:27   #6

das kam bei mir manchmal vor war aber zufall dass das immer gehen soll naja ^^
Old 01/11/2006, 21:21   #7

das geht so, der gewinner des lootes hat gerade ein volles inventar

jeder kann es dan aufheben, ist kein bug, auserdäm sieht man es im chat wenn es dan jemand anderst aufhebt

somit biste gleich als lootninja gezeichnet

lasst das lieber
Old 01/11/2006, 22:07   #8

for the english requests:

I found something out:

Lets say, a rare item dropped and all but one don't have need on this so he chooses "greed". Now it sais that one of them who have chosen 'Need' won this item but its still lootable for everyone who's at the Mob wich dropped the rare

If a group found an item and roll need and someone rolls geed then the item will shown as won by an person who roll need but the item will be always in the corpse of the mob and will be lootable for everyone. [was already translated]

----------------------

doingy: kk lolz still dun' understand,

if you and the others have need but one greed so the item will be assigned to him, so there is no oppertunity to loot, or do you mean that the person who rolls greed has to wait or WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ??

explain more detailed, i bet you're bored cause all servers are down!! - f*** blizz

----------------------

in english plz!!!!!

----------------------

in english plz!!!!!

----------------------

hm, all have to roll the dices to be able to loot...otherswise there will appear the message "Still rolling the dices for this damn nice item"

----------------------

in english plz!!!!!

----------------------

sry triple post :|

delete all them...really sorry :'(

----------------------

i've won something too but the loot was still in the mob. i was lucky that i got the item ^.^ [very interresting ~~]

----------------------

yo its like this, if all rolled and the message appears that someone lucky won,and it's not in his/her inventory but in the mob, it's lootable for everyone

----------------------

happened to me , too but it was chance. i don't think it'll work everytime^^

----------------------

listen noobs, the winner of the loot has a completly filled up inventory

everyone can loot, it's not a bug, also you can see in chat if someone else picks it up

so the sucker has a new nickname wich is ninjalooter noob sucker-dumb-ass-f***er

as a conclusion cause i'm so intelligent: don't do it!

-----------------------

END
Old 01/12/2006, 11:31   #9

make some1 in the grp ML -problem solved
Old 01/12/2006, 12:03   #10

das geht nur wenn das inventar vom gewinner voll is, geht aber auch jetzt glaub ihc nimmer.

it's only possible to loot it if the winner has a full inventory. but it's not working anymore, i think
Old 01/12/2006, 15:30   #11

@vnc, das sagte ich bereits