Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MasterLooting from anywhere

Discussion on MasterLooting from anywhere within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
I take my 60 into an instance with my groupie, set it to ML.

I'll run through the instance, not killing anything. (I've agro'd once or twice before but it didn't effect it.) I would only kill the bosses, and while my groupie was standing at the entrance I could ML the item to him. Basically this is a -really- nice way to help your friends out through WC/SFK/RFK/RFD/DeadMines/etc.

I'm curious to know (I can't test it out, as most of the people on my realm are ******) if you take 4 rogues and sneak your way, say, to Ras in Scholo, could you spank him an ML the gear to someone at the entrance? If this was the case you could gear up an entire guild with a few rouges.

I don't know the full mechanics though.
Old 12/14/2005, 14:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Mhh, das ist doch aber schon seit 1.6 oder 1.7 so...
Old 12/14/2005, 15:13   #3

Ain't there a range check as to how far ML can be sent to, when I tried this with a 60 in Deadmines I could not ML away the blue ring Grind guy in the smelting area dropped to my alt at the entrance
Old 12/14/2005, 15:22   #4

I think Ras is impossible, because u need a key for a door (from rattlegore). Dunno if u can open the door with lockpicking...