Originally posted by anthrax07@Nov 30 2005, 19:17 ..... Again riped form the private section *censored* , you could at least say that its ripped.
I understand that its a comon habitude to rip exploits from board to board, but not exploits like this one that will get quickly fixed, like the soloing bosses one.
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Dumbass' border='0' alt='Dumbass' />
the mere fact you are on this forum, means that you yourself are looking for or are willing to do these hacks/exploits.
whether its been lifted, ripped, copy an pasted is totally irrelevant!
wake an smell the coffee noob, or are you just bitter that you paid for premium access to *censored* and now someone has posted it here FREE for all to see?
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=get a life and get over it' border='0' alt='get a life and get over it' />
hi leute, ich und bestimmt mehrere andere können nicht so gut englisch wie ihr,
deshalt fänd ich es gut wenn ihr solche guides für expoits usw auch in deutsch postet,
darum wollte ich auch noch bitte, kann mir den guide einer auf deutsch übersetzen ?
Hey invoke, no I didnt payd for *censored*, I got into tier 1 section and therefore got also acces to tier 2.
I understand that its comon to rip from board to board, but these kind of things get quickly fixed if they are public and thats why I think they should stay private, and also the fact that lowfyr constantly rips from the tier 2 section to here without saying where it comes from =/
aye, i see your point, but lets face it, hacks exploits etc.. can never really be kep "private"
any Gm could pay their $20 an get access themselves
although i dont think blizz quite has the time or resources to tackle this, so we shldnt be concerned.
for every bug/explit fix there will be 10 more that pop up :-P
although leanghty disclainers stop certain ppl from shuttin down public forums an shared info is a bonus.
freedom of speech and views an all that kinda stuff :P
Originally posted by anthrax07@Nov 30 2005, 19:17 ..... Again riped form the private section from *censored* , you could at least say that its ripped.
I understand that its a comon habitude to rip exploits from board to board, but not exploits like this one that will get quickly fixed, like the soloing bosses one.
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Dumbass' border='0' alt='Dumbass' />
your called *private* forum is a paysite that ripped 50% from this forum (also without any credits), so I don't care about it.
Calling a Admin a dumbass will result in a ban, ohps you did.
elitepvpers.com is not such egoistic to keep these "paysite" things (I mean paysite, not private, everyone can access a paysite with 25USD) in any private forums.
My opinion is that the internet is a place of free information - if you let people pay for information you destroy this idea. It's getting more and more commercial...paysites suck! And you won't find anything better than here, if everybody shares his information.
the core hound and coordinates work without a problem, however i have trouble handling the others. i dont think its possible to solo the lava annihalators, and the *other* core hounds will attack me even when i teleport to "Core Hound" coordinates.
Problem mit make /make.sh core segmentation fault core dumped Bitte hilfe 09/09/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies Hey
Hab n kleines Problem, wenn ich make mache um die Quests übernehmen zu lassen kommt folgender fehler:
http://www.abload.de/img/fehlerservery5fp.jpg
Was kann ich tun?
LG Saaja
Dual Core or Quad Core for Multi-Clienting Games 10/31/2009 - Technical Support - 0 Replies So I have recently found a buyer for my old processor and now and looking around to upgrade my processor for something with VT support. I know that the general rule is that higher clocked dual cores will outperform lower clocked quad cores in gaming. However this is only makes the assumption that you are gaming with a single game running.
What I intend to do is run multiple games at once such as Mabinogi (2-3 clients) and Aion. I am still wondering whether this rule will still apply.
...
Solo UW 07/31/2007 - Guild Wars - 2 Replies Hallo ,
Ich suche einen Build für solo UW farmen als Derwich oder Ritu , bitte mit tipp wie man die skillung spielt.
danke,
mfg Enkard
Being one step ahead of the hounds 07/12/2006 - Planetside - 15 Replies The devs are working on anti-hack countermeasures and logging.
Assuming that not all of that statement is BS, I've used my almighty crystal ball of common sense.
Their countermeasures are probably going to look for 0 COF(or other unnaturally low COF's) or impossible coordinate changes.
It would be a good idea to replace the 0 cof by a ''freeze COF at crouched position for every weapon''. It would tone down the AMP sniping a bit, but also make it harder to detect, either visually or...