Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Force drop of a class set item?

Discussion on Force drop of a class set item? within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi,
i just found this in thottbot:

"
For all the paladins that care, there is a way to cheat your way into making Lightforge Drop. You have to be ML of a group and lets say you want the chest peice.

1)What you do is make the group Master Loot.
2) as soon as General Draak has barily any life left, you have to be spamming right click(loot) on the mob.
3) You have to loot the mob the very INSTANT he dies, like hes still standing by the time you loot him. Do this and you will see LF looking back at you.

Be warned this works the same for everyons set. If a warlock did this his set would drop, mage, warrior ect.

Check my profile for my magister set(Ravelain = mage) did it this was back in the day to complete my magister set took about 2 days, was under the impression that the set peices were under a timmer, though my Paladin has tried this 3 different times and has gotten LF to drop each time.

It was proven to work 100% of the time for my mage. During my paladin crusades of set items, I am batting at 80% as one BRD run didnt get me my gloves the 1st time by doing this, but did the second.

I wouldnt be going around telling just anyone this though, as in you might not want getting someone elses set to drop every time if everyone goes around knowin about it. As I feel for us paladins and our sets drop in the most ****** of places I feel we all gotta know this =D Enjoy, post if it works for you as it does for me.
"

Can anyone confirm this?
Old 11/10/2005, 15:24   #2

I just guess you had some luck Otherwise there would be a hidden function hehe

*edit*
Fixxed spelling :P

Anyway just try it, things can't get worser
But don't go sure you'll get it
Old 11/10/2005, 21:42   #3

interesting. does it also work for t1 or t2 items?
Old 11/10/2005, 23:45   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by spellfire@Nov 10 2005, 14:49
Hi,
i just found this in thottbot:

"
For all the paladins that care, there is a way to cheat your way into making Lightforge Drop. You have to be ML of a group and lets say you want the chest peice.

1)What you do is make the group Master Loot.
2) as soon as General Draak has barily any life left, you have to be spamming right click(loot) on the mob.
3) You have to loot the mob the very INSTANT he dies, like hes still standing by the time you loot him. Do this and you will see LF looking back at you.

Be warned this works the same for everyons set. If a warlock did this his set would drop, mage, warrior ect.

Check my profile for my magister set(Ravelain = mage) did it this was back in the day to complete my magister set took about 2 days, was under the impression that the set peices were under a timmer, though my Paladin has tried this 3 different times and has gotten LF to drop each time.

It was proven to work 100% of the time for my mage. During my paladin crusades of set items, I am batting at 80% as one BRD run didnt get me my gloves the 1st time by doing this, but did the second.

I wouldnt be going around telling just anyone this though, as in you might not want getting someone elses set to drop every time if everyone goes around knowin about it. As I feel for us paladins and our sets drop in the most ****** of places I feel we all gotta know this =D Enjoy, post if it works for you as it does for me.
"

Can anyone confirm this?
Already heard about this shity rumor couldnt get it work, tested it a thousands times and no success yet.