Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone please help how to set item drop only...

Discussion on Anyone please help how to set item drop only... within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Anyone please help how to set item drop only...

Anyone please help how to set item drop for only Divin item, other item no drop.

i'm try to make by my self like this

but i got no drop all item, why ?
anyone please help

Thank you.
Old 09/12/2009, 12:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
I m not sure how it works, but I did the same thing. I put item in the tresure box then adited all 0 but divine noble 100 percent, and had no item droped from that box at all.

U have to mess around with it, but I think in order to get any drops at all, ur normal item ratio got 2 be pretty high, cause if u dont have normall item drop then u wont have any divine noble - i think.

I ll mess with mine more when I get a chance and if i discover anything usefull, I ll let u know.

Another thing , Colomun C shows u total drop percent 10000 =100 percent. In urs 1000 +1000 +1000 + 90000 = 93 percent, not sure if that has any effect on it.

Anyways good luck. Sorry couldnt help, just wanted 2 share what I expirienced