Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 18:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Force drop Hack

Discussion on Force drop Hack within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Someone know?i see in some pay sites theses hacks,but i dont find anything free,just paying sites.

and other thing

have some exploit secure enchant exploit?

i play in private servers

ty for help
Old 05/25/2005, 12:10   #2

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
what does a force drop hack do?
Old 06/18/2005, 16:20   #3

elite*gold: 0
instead of waiting for a drop, activate the drop hack and depending on what you set it to, every monster will drop something
Old 06/18/2005, 16:42   #4

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
I don't think that this is possible in lineage2

pm me with the url of the paysite, perhaps we have a account on it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
does ice+force(debuffs) deal more damage than fire? 70:70 heuksal ice force build
04/26/2012 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
^^ no nukes and is almost the same as fintan1337's build.:D im planning to build a 70:70 garment or protector heuksal/ice/force build, i would start building one if the damage is enough to kill in pvp since it is still an int heavy build (257 str,328 int) + debuffs at 100,110cap, but with enough hp(can tank a warrior) and mp(higher snow) from heuksal and force passives. spear for pve(higher overall damage) and glaive (higher crits) at pvp. 27,316 hp 33,463 mp naked stats FTW! at 110
Force Drop?
02/07/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies
Hello. I'm looking for a way to force items to drop around a system that automatically deletes all dropped items. I've been looking around for awhile now and couldn't find anything like it. Don't suppose anyone knows a way to do this?
Buying Alz drop hack/Perfect Craft Hack/Damgehack
12/17/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 3 Replies
Buying Alz drop hack/Perfect Craft Hack/Damagehack that works on latest patch... Luzon area(batangas,laguna or manila) pm me here or in [email protected] to cebuanos,dont pm me,fuk you all cebuanos especially shiro.He is a certified scammer.
Craft hack or Force core upgrade hack?
10/14/2009 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
anyone have any ideas about this kind of hack? is this possible with just using CE?
Force drop of a class set item?
11/10/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Hi, i just found this in thottbot: " For all the paladins that care, there is a way to cheat your way into making Lightforge Drop. You have to be ML of a group and lets say you want the chest peice. 1)What you do is make the group Master Loot. 2) as soon as General Draak has barily any life left, you have to be spamming right click(loot) on the mob. 3) You have to loot the mob the very INSTANT he dies, like hes still standing by the time you loot him. Do this and you will see LF...