Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where to get gametime/keys for WoW - The Big List Unread messages

Discussion on Where to get gametime/keys for WoW - The Big List Unread messages within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where to get gametime/keys for WoW - The Big List Unread messages

Hello,

Since most of us could use some new keys every now and then and after being scammed one too many times I decided to make a list.
I will keep it updated.

God Tier:
  • : Probably the biggest gametime/key reseller. Not necesarrily the cheapest but they deliver fast. Each sale they will try to sell you a 'G2A-shield' buyers protection for 3€. Don't fall for it, not worth.
  • : Another well known key and gametime reseller. Had good experiences with them, around 10% cheaper than G2A.
  • : Almost identical prices to G2A, trustworthy but might take a little longer to deliver on average.

Medium Tier:
  • : Cheap but had some mixed experiences with them. One time I 90 days of gametime but only got 60. After a lot of hustle I got my money back but took way too much effort.
  • : More expensive in general, but sometimes you find some unexpected sweett deals on other games here, worth looking into every once and a while. Make out that when you checkout they ask the same price as advertised, had this issue once.
  • : Their site is not very user friendly in my opinion, but they did deliver when I bought 10 Battle chest keys.

Shit Tier:
  • : A friend of mine ordered gametime there twice, never anything. Apparently they have no feedback whether their subsellers have send you the key or not.
  • : I bought a key once which was invalid, their customer service didn't even reply.
  • : They try hard to ride on the succes of g2a and kinguin, bought once but never even got an email.

Special Mention Tier:
  • : They provide a client which does heavy calculations on your pc while you are AFK. In return for your computational power you gain credits which can be traded for keys and gametime. Takes some patience but cool service, grinded a few keys with it last month.
  • : a site for price comparisons between different sites. NOT correct however, prices are not up to date at all.

Ofcourse these opions are all based on my personal and my friend's experience. If you have other sites and/or experiences let me know, I will try to keep this up to date!