Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*HOT* Guide Kill every Boss Solo

Discussion on *HOT* Guide Kill every Boss Solo within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/14/2005, 07:25   #901

elite*gold: 0
It became OT :P
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[BUG] Solo EVERY outdoor mob/boss without CE/WPE/Whatver
08/10/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 9 Replies
After leeching for some time now... Here we go: English: 1. You have to Fly, no matter how. (so its almost not legit possible in the old World or Indoor) 2. You have to pull the target some feet into the air. 3. Do damage to the target. This will (mounted) dismount you and make you fall back to the ground.
HH 3-1 Solo howe to kill first boss ??
03/13/2009 - Perfect World - 4 Replies
Hello in HH 3-1 Solo the frist boss make 2 hits like 1k damage and nr3 make 50k damage -.- why ? i killet all mobs befor and open tresur.. pls need help =) Thx
[EMU]Solo any Boss!
05/08/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 10 Replies
I'm sure many people here would love to know how to solo bosses so that they can get the gear they want without having to join a pug and fight over the lootz Cheesy well here is another option which will allow all casting classes to solo any boss without getting hurt or dieing. What you will need is any type of stun if you are a warlock grab yourself a quick stun like shadowfury from the destruction tree, mages I'm not to sure try using poly shamans I don't think have any and priests could...
Solo Boss kill
08/13/2005 - World of Warcraft - 15 Replies
Hallo, ich muss das jezt einfach irgendjemanden sagen :) Ich hab ganz alleine Thermus den Vershlinger (boss in den blastet lands) gekillt! Naja BWH hat ein bischen geholfen :D SCREEN Was hat er gedroppt? DAS! UND DAS! DAS AUCHNOCH! Naja.. nur müll :P