Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Change Warlock pet name

Discussion on Change Warlock pet name within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
if you type:
/script PetAbandon()
while you have a pet out the pet will desummon and the next one you summon will have a new name, unfortunately it unlearns all it skills. you just have to buy the highest rank though
Old 09/08/2005, 17:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Lol, i read the first...
Then I used it on my Imp, then I needed to buy new spells. >_>

So, cost alot. xd

My fault I'm kinda stupid.
Old 09/08/2005, 18:45   #3

yes this command reset your pet
Old 09/15/2005, 23:41   #4

very nice though. thks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Search for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue!!
09/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
well, like the titel say, im looking for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue. Server,gold,equipment,silk... is not important but the char have to be on iSRO, Full Farmed, lvl99+, and NON email-verified! Please contact me about PN or add me in icq. 314-296-798
[QUESTION]how to change price to change character??
07/08/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
hi all..can help me?to change price to change character...:handsdown:
Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size
10/08/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size press on Enter and number which will be missed we will make space in place of it YouTube - Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size name fills you need to search on it arenalist.csv channellist.csv loginlist.csv monsteset.csv
Warlock/Cleric or Warlock/Bard?!
09/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
Hi all, I am currently wondering about which build I should make my char, I need to decide between warlock/cleric or warlock/bard. I am looking for the one that can grind in a pt or solo, people are telling me to go lock/bard for the dances, while other tell me to go lock/cleric so I keep the shield on, cause I dont think any bots can put shield back on after using the harp. Thank you for helping me to decide between the two builds.
Warrior/Warlock OR Warlock/Cleric
10/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Ok i am interested in making a warlock (sub or main) Warrior or cleric? Could someone who knows the builds pls give me a nice big list of pros and cons i really need this :D (oh and sp is not an issue so think of a fully farmed build :p) The person who helps me will get cake (portal anyone?) --Thx