WTS Lvl 73Zerk2blode/Realm/lvl56 Hunter/Kark/realm 03/18/2010 - Archlord Trading - 12 Replies Well, i think i m quitting archlord, so only paypal will be accepted
I am selling lvl 73 berzerker, with 2 blode rings
Realm Ice Chest, and Realm Ice Helmet
Also, I am selling Lvl 56 Hunter, Kark Neck, and Lighting Chest
this hunter also come with lvl 12 collecting/lvl 7 alchemy, with about 15 (99) materials right now to alchemy with.
Both are on separate accounts, and are on tullan server.
I selll them cheap, so if you are looking for a bargain. but i am not in hurry either, so...
wts max lvl 99 defender rohan acct 05/28/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies I have a lvl 99 defender that I want to sell. It has 19 skills with skill enchantments done. I want to sell it clean.
Torian Server...
Stat points are resetted for you.
Hack Defender 12/05/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 13 Replies I dont know if this has been fixed or even completely confirmed, but im sure you have all heared that sony rootkit seemed to be a decent bypass of warden. Now, it seems many people have not been able to get a hold of sony rootkit.
So i ask, why not use a differnt rootkit? Possibly one intended in hiding game cheating programs?
Well i was able to find Hack defender, and its apparently one of the better rootkits, offering powerful hiding abilities.
Unfortunatly, this is as much as i...
All Heal Empathy Defender 03/04/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies All Heal Empathy Defender FAQ/Guide
By: gregman
================================================= =======================
Section Guide:
================================================= =======================
A- Creation of FAQ
B- Intro
C- Picking Your Powers
D- Slotting Your Powers