Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Instance exploit

Discussion on Instance exploit within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey,

I don't speak german so forgive me.
Im a lvl 21 but when i found this bug i was lvl 18 or so.
We where in WC when suddenly everything freezed. A common instance bug.
Can happen when they take the instance offline. Maybe do it when there is a maintenance planned. When you relogin you will be back in the instance (after maintenance or instance bug) Then itll say that its not your instance and you will be warped back to your town in xx seconds. Now what i did is typed logout so make you logout just before the timer of you to be warped back to your town has ended. Now relogin and if you are lucky you will be in some other instance. I landed up in an instance in the badlands. I died very quicly. I started as a ghost in the blasted lands. Didn't survived long with me as bein lvl 18 in an area with lvl 42 beasts.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guild Vault Exploit/Gpromote Exploit (working on 3.0.3 servers)
01/12/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Credits go to powerget23 from MM0wned tested and confirmed, have fun XD
[Exploit] Resetting an instance
06/04/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
If you want to reset an instance, it's quite simple, you just have to change group outside the cleared instance, enter the instance again and then leave your group ! Et voila ! 1. Clear any instance (Solo or grouped) 2. Leave the instance 3. Group with another person 4. Enter the instance again (BEFORE LEAVING GROUP) 5. Once inside the instance, leave group Enjoy !
WoE Exploit: Reset an Instance
07/12/2006 - World of Warcraft - 13 Replies
Heya, ich bin grad durch ne paysite gestöbert und habe folgendes gefunden: http://www.mmotricks.com/forums/wow-exploi...stil l-8345.html http://www.mmotricks.com/ da steht, dass man ne Instanz resetten kann während man drinne is.
WoW Instance Timer Reset Exploit
01/25/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies