Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New WoW Dupe

Discussion on New WoW Dupe within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
I have not done this, it is not confirmed, most liekly BS, but give it a try...

-----------------------

Submitted:

"B4 you get all hyped, this isnt for tards with no patience(sp?) and if you want it to work your gonna have to repeat, it took us 23 tries to get it to work twice, and the gold dissapears if A + B go into trade agian.

The guy wrote:

Quote:
We have a dupe method that is confirmed working, but is limited to minor server crashes, some of which have been happening more than 5 times per hour on some servers. We are very aware of the dupes that many say work, but often duplicated items are immediately deleted by the server. We have a method that does not just duplicate the item, then make one dissappear when both are accessed. Our method allows the items to stay after duplication. We were able to make 600 gold in just 4 hours utilizing many server semicrashes. After which, the method was developed and we have not performed it since in order to keep it from being discovered.

Well my friend "Claims" to have bought the method, simply being told to Kill his WoW Proccess, witch didnt seem to work at first but then i made this:

Code:
; ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
; 
; AutoIt Version: 3.1.0 
; Author:    Himself <> 
; 
; Script Function: 
;  Dupe in WoW (items, gold) 
; 
; ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

; How-To 
; Lets call you Player A, and your friend Player B 
; Player A has the gold/item, Player B and A enter trade 
; Player B presses accept 
; Player A Disconnects himself from the server (via turning on/off modem or wtvr) for 30sec 
; Player A Reconnets, and JUST when hes got his modem back on hits, accept, then 0. 
; Player A will be reconnected after 5-10 seconds, when connected, will send the acceptance. 
; Player A will instantly be tossed from trade, and out of the 'server' thus not completing the trade. 
; Player B will have the gold/item as will player A. 
; Do NOT ENTER TRADE WITH PLAYER A it will cause the trade to complete. 
; Mail the gold to an ALT, and repeat. 
HotKeySet("0", "WoW") 
Sleep (100) 
 While 1 
  Sleep (100) 
 WEnd 

Func woW() 
  ProcessClose ( "WoW.exe" ) 
 EndFunc 

Exit
This is NOT confermed to work, however we did test it, twice, the first time we managed to dupe 3s, witch player B had in his bag; once we entered trade it instantly dissapeared from me; When i mailed it to an alt it stayed on the ALT, so i assume getting back into the trade did something to delete it, as if each GP had its own ID, Just my $0.02"
Old 03/03/2005, 17:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hab das eben ausgiebig getestet habs leider net hinbekommen. Bei meinem Kollegen sind komsicherweise 8er Bags aufgetaucht einfach so lol?
Old 03/04/2005, 00:17   #3

im to lazy to do something like that
Old 09/26/2005, 15:15   #4

does it work still?
Old 09/26/2005, 15:34   #5

könnte das einer auf deutsch übersetzen bitte, ich versteh kein wort !!

plz wär super nett
Old 09/26/2005, 15:37   #6

Hört sich super an, aber mit meinem Englisch komme ich da nicht all zu weit, kann das vieleicht irgendwer Übersetzen ? wäre nett , Danke
Old 09/26/2005, 15:59   #7

Jo ne übersetzung wäre nais ^^

Edit : // Ähm schaut ma das Datum an
Old 09/26/2005, 16:26   #8

deine hack es ist gut?
meine deutch is schlecht
Old 09/26/2005, 17:22   #9

@gx4: its old and fixed
Old 09/26/2005, 19:34   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by nasty2116@Sep 26 2005, 15:34
könnte das einer auf deutsch übersetzen bitte, ich versteh kein wort !!

plz wär super nett
bitte nicht uralt threads aufwärmen die sind meistens eh schon fixed^^
Closed Thread