Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

easy lowlvl quest exp

Discussion on easy lowlvl quest exp within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
in den lowlvls als undead bekommt ihr ein quest wo ihr mit einem Liche bei den islands labern müsst. Beim 2ten mal wo ihr zu dem Liche zurückkehrt bekommt ihr von ihm ein quest bei welchem ihr ein ghost girl summonen und töten müsst.

Sobald ihr das quest bekommt teilt es sich in Mini quests auf, davon könnt ihr mit unserem exploit das erste quest beliebig oft wiederholen. Orgt euch die Laterne aus der kiste rechts neben dem Liche. Sobald ihr die Laterne habt geht ihr zu dem anderen Island, summont das ghost girl und killt es.

Jetzt könnt ihr das quest wiederholen indem ihr einfach nochmal zu der box neben dem Liche eine weitere Laterne nehmt, hierbei dürft ihr nicht mit dem Liche labern, ansonsten funktioniert das nicht.

Der ganze Act könnt ihr nun so oft wiederholen wie ihr wollt, ist sehr empfehlenswert da es ziemlich gute exp gibt.
Old 11/30/2004, 16:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
wie heistn das quest?
Old 11/30/2004, 17:45   #3

Proving Allegiance
Level 12
Tirisfal Glades
Obtained at level 7
Old 03/28/2006, 05:34   #4

English please?
Old 03/28/2006, 10:49   #5

Heres a very bad translation, you can make sense of it though.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lowfyr

in lowlvls as undead you get quest where it with a Liche with Iceland labern must. With the 2ten times where you to the Liche return get it from it quest with which it ghost girl summonen and to kill must. As soon as you get quest divide it in mini quests, of it can it with ours exploit ourselves first quest to arbitrarily often repeat. Orgt you the lantern from the crate right beside the Liche. As soon as it the lantern have goes it to other Iceland, summont ghost girl and it killt. Now can you quest repeat by it simply again to the box beside the Liche a further lantern take, here may not you with the Liche labern, otherwise that does not function. The whole act can as often repeat you now as you want, is it quite good exp gives very recommendable there.
Old 03/29/2006, 08:35   #6

better translation ><

There is a quest (Proving Allegiance) in the low lvl undead area of Tirisfal Glades. It requires you to collect a candle from a box and summon a ghost which you can kill for experience. However you can repeat the summoning as many times as you wish, you just have to get a new candlde for each summon. She is easy to kill and gives great experience. It is highly recomended that you grind on this ghost.
Old 03/30/2006, 20:01   #7

habs getestet. ja es funtzt, man kann die tussi unendlich oft beschwören,.. aber meiner meinung nach ist das nicht so effektiv wie es hier beschrieben wird. auf lvl 10 gibt das vieh unrested 105 xp, genauso viel wie jedes andere lvl 10 mob. da kann man genauso gut normale mobs grinden gehen.

mfg