Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free name change

Discussion on Free name change within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
Free name change

[ENG]
So I was about to do faction change on my tauren warrior today. Logged out, did faction change and was waiting on Blizzard to confirm it. However I forgot about an item that I sold on AH just before I logged out.
About 30 minutes later, I received an email from Blizzard saying that faction change failed. I logged in WoW and was asked to change name on my warrior. After logging in I noticed that I had mail which wasn't there when I logged out before faction change.
There was no faction change at all, and Blizzard didn't charge me anything.

[GER]
Verkauft n Item im Auktionshaus, wenn es gekauft worden ist loggt euch aus und benutzt den Fraktionswechsel.
Ca. 30 Minuten später bekommt ihr ne Mail das der Change gescheitert ist weil ihr ja noch n Item/Gold in der Post habt.
Loggt euch wieder ein und siehe da -> Namechange

€dit: Es entstehen dadurch keine Kosten
Old 11/02/2009, 17:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
wurde gefixt, gerade ausprobiert
Old 11/02/2009, 19:51   #3

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,058
Schon länger
Old 11/03/2009, 12:44   #4

jop
Old 11/10/2009, 12:48   #5

ich hab das gestern erst gemacht..(allerdings wusste ich bis dato nichts von dem hier) allerdings habe ich durch einloggen verhindert, dass der faction change durchgeführt wird.

insofern kann ich sagen, dass es nicht 100%ig gefixed wurde

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to change GM authority?answer free gift
11/03/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
ok guys am making a GM pserver...i got it running i just want to know how i can change GM authority like putting GMs unable to kick people ect...please reply..and if i give you a thank you will be one of the first to play...so if i give you a "thanks" pm me and i give you info..NO LIES:mad:
How to name change as many toons as you want FREE
10/21/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
Hey guys, So you want to name change a million times but dont want to pay? Well heres 4 easy steps to do it, Step 1: Faction change your toon Step 2: While its pending send your toon mail Step 3: Wait 2-3 Hours, there should be a message on your transaction page saying " Error, You must manualy cancel your faction change, Note you have not been charged for this, Feel free to faction change later. Step 4: Log into your toon, There should be a message saying Your toon has been flagged for a...
How to change hair free.
05/25/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
How to change your Hair free. Simple, go join a BG i joined AV, go to your Barber shop, change your hair, and then wait for the BG to pup up, join and your hair is changed.
How to get a free name change
12/01/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
I know that nowdays you can just pay for a change but there is a way to get if for free...worst thing it can happen is you get 3hour ban, a warning and a random name from GM (happened to me) Requitements: 1. 2 different accounts: the one you want to change your toon's name and a friend's account 2. 2 different computers(to have different IP adresses) 3. 1 or 2 days patience (not neccesarily but will make your story more viable) the scam: 1. login into your account on...