Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Model-Changer **TMORPH** 5.3 (working, repost)

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Model-Changer **TMORPH** 5.3 (working, repost)

Repost from the old one from 0wnedcor3. Pretty sure you know this thread and I just wanted to let you know that this tool officially works (again).

It might be the case that some of you are already aware of this - but I will post it anyway, since I stumbled across it and did not know so in the beginning of my search. And many people will find this come in handy.

So if you want to change your Character Model in WoW to whatever-the-fkuc you like, here is THE tool to do so:

0wnedcor3.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/375925-tmorph-64-bit-morpher-panda-support.html (simply replace "0wnedcor3" to the original name obviously)

Type in the chat exactly what is quoted in the #1 post there (.blabla) and there you go. Maybe dont do it right in the town... because "[Chat][Name]: .blabla" might be abit suspicious

Works in 5.3

Is it safe? How the hell should I know. Yes, I personally use it.

PS: If you have an account over there, please consider giving a thanks or even a donation to the author. This stuff is worth making!

Cheers

PPS: Deutsche Übersetzung: Model Changer Tool welches in 5.3 funktioniert, klicke dazu den Link oben

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2013, 23:16   #2

elite*gold: 9

close request...

Old 06/30/2013, 00:41   #3

elite*gold: 104
#closerequest

Gibts hier schon
Old 06/30/2013, 14:50   #4

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,186
#closed
Closed Thread

« Burning Crusade Beta Download | HowTo - Wie Bugge ich mich richtig durch Objekte »