Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Quick Way to Crusader Rhydalla [Argent Tournament]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quick Way to Crusader Rhydalla [Argent Tournament]

Hey guys. Here's just a quick little time saver. Some people probably think of this a common sense but I didn't see it anywhere so I'd figure I'd post it.

To get to you normally have to walk around a barrier. Here's the trick though, there is a bench on the other side you can interact with. You can interact with it through the wall and it teleports you straight in front of her. Sadly you can't do the same on the way out because there is no bench on the opposite side.

I have some pic's but I'm having trouble getting them up. If they are really needed then I will make sure they get up but I think this is pretty self explanatory.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 16
LOL NEED ............

Similar Threads
Little tip for the duel daily (Argent Tournament)
The quest mentioned is The Grand Melee - Quest - World of Warcraft . I realize some may have trouble (like me) to complete the quest, especially if...
2 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
[Epic Bug] Argent Tournament crazyness!
Hello guys, i made this video on short notice about a epic bug i found on the Argent Tournament. Basicly I was lagging (couldn't see some vendors...
1 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Guide: The Argent Tournament
This guide is written from Alliance POV, I will try and create a Horde POV guide soon. Note: All tournament quests appear under the “Tournament”...
0 Replies - WoW Guides & Templates
Argent tournament money in 3.1
Hello so as some of you guys know in the next patch there will be a argent tournament. In this tournament you will able to get Champion's Seal - Item...
4 Replies - WoW Guides & Templates
The Argent Tournament Walkthrough
Please, enjoy this Walkthrough. To view the images in bigger size, just click on them. I. Getting to the Argent Tournament Grounds...
10 Replies - WoW Guides & Templates