Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Argent tournament money in 3.1

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Argent tournament money in 3.1

Hello so as some of you guys know in the next patch there will be a argent tournament. In this tournament you will able to get .

If you get 40 of this item you can buy a pet and this pet are BOE wich means you can save them and sell them when the tournament isent enable anymore or you can sell it directly when you get them. Some of these pets are really cool and i think alot of people will try to get all of them and there is about 10 of them so they wont be able to get all of them thats where you come in and sell.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2009, 13:39   #2

what do you want to say with this thread?

Old 04/08/2009, 13:48   #3

What he wants to say is that you can get pets ( BOE ) and there are so much petfarmers in wow so after the tournament you can sell them for high price in the AH
Old 04/09/2009, 00:20   #4

nice ty i didnt know that

Old 04/09/2009, 10:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screeny View Post
What he wants to say is that you can get pets ( BOE ) and there are so much petfarmers in wow so after the tournament you can sell them for high price in the AH
There will be no "after the tournament" as far as i know. The tournament will be permanently like the isle of quel'danas.

So the best way would be to hurry up, farm 40 seals, buy the most funny or cute pet (i think the silvermoon-broom is the funniest ) and try to sell it as fast as possible.

I think it would be possible to sell 1 or 2 pets if you are fast enough. After a week or two i think they will loose worth very fast.