Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Stun any NPC as Warlock for 5 sec

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stun any NPC as Warlock for 5 sec

This bug allows you to stun any npc in the game for 5 seconds, with no diminishing returns, and infinite range. You can interrupt uninterruptable boss casts, and who knows how this will effect certain NPCs. I didn't do extensive testing on players, but I could not get it to work on them. Theoretically 2 or 3 warlocks could stunlock a boss from 100% to 0.

Steps:
1.) Make a macro "/script PetDismiss()"

2.) Target whatever npc it is that you want to stun (even friendly NPCs, or peoples mammoths!)

3.) Dismiss your pet using the macro, and IMMEDIATELY start summoning your imp, timing is key here, and it can be difficult to master. Make sure phase shift is turned off if you're doing imp -> imp. I guarantee you will not get it your first try. THIS MUST BE 2 SEPERATE KEYS, you cannot make a single macro to dismiss and summon because it will not work.

4.) If all went well, you should now be summoning your imp again while whatever you were targetting is stunned!

ps: wie immer

Old   #2

auf alle erdenklichen weisen getestet,bei mir funktionierts nicht

Old   #3

wurde schon vor paar tagen public gemacht, kann sein das es schon fixed ist.. ging auf jedenfall mal ^^