Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Spyro Fisher! 3.0.3 + 3.0.8

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1438
[Release] Spyro Fisher! 3.0.3 + 3.0.8

Spyrofisher v3.0.8
Important note: this fisher requires .NET Framework 3.5 (Go google)
Hey, this is the updated version of my old SpyroFisher. I ****ed around abit with the new WPF features instead of MS Forms and this is the result. I hope you'll like it.

It features a memory based fishing bot. Just like most others this one can run without having World of Warcraft active (focus) so you can do other stuff. It reads from and writes to the World of Warcraft process to get the location of the bobber and other various information (such as nearby players)

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

General Use
I reduced the number of options in this build as people still had problems with reading comprehension. So here they are:

Randomize Idle Time. Checking this box will cause the bot to 'pause' before casting a new line. The chance of this is rhoughly 15% per cast.

Interact with players. Checking this cause the bot to search for players who have you targetted, and randomly pick one of these players and target him/her. There's also a 10% chance to either /wave or /bored to that target.

Loot BoP Items. Due to popular request, this function requires autoloot to be DISABLED. Please don't forget this if you plan on looting BoP items. Activating this function will cause the bot to handle looting instead of WoW.

Injection - LUA or SendKey - Numpad 0. Pretty staight forward. If you select Injection the bot will use CastSpellById to cast fishing (no keys will be send so you can safely chat with other players while fishing) Sendkey will cause the bot to use the Numpad0 key to fish. Make sure to bind your Fishing/Macro to that key.

Using Multiple Processes
Select a new process in the listbox in the top left corner, then press restart to attach the bot to that process.

Download Link

(XP users, have fun, Vista users, run as admin - Windows7 users, go to hell)
Fixed build, should work for 64 bit users now

Quote:
Spyrofisher v2 (3.0.3 ONLY)

Greetings,

Thought I may just throw this project up here as I have no need for it anymore. It’s a memory-based fishing bot written in Visual C#. It started out as a simple project to get “attuned” with wow-related memory operations such as looping through the object list, injection, ASM and other magical terms…

The above screenshot is the extended view of the Fisher.

General use
You should start off by selecting the correct process ID in the top left corner. If there are no process ID’s available you should press the Reset button – make sure wow is active and logged in though – Once you get a message saying the Fisher is ready for use you can press the Start Fishing button to start fishing with the basic settings.

Notes:
  • Make sure you have a fishing pole equipped when using CastSpellByID (Injection)
Useful macro's: (You could write a macro, place it on 1 then use the PostMessage method with VK_1)
Loot BoP items with this line:
Code:
/ConfirmLootSlot(1)
General Fishing:
Code:
/equip yourFishingPole
/use yourBait
/use yourFishingPole
/cast Fishing

General Settings
Casting Method: Here you can choose how the Fisher should cast the fishing pole, you can pick between either an Injection method (CastSpellByID) or some kind of KeySend method (PostMessage). You can customize further by selecting the appropriate spell in the other dropbox. Currently you can pick between every Fishing spell (journeyman to grand master) and several normal keys (0-9 and numpad0). If Extended Event Information is enabled you’ll see realtime changes in the Fishing Log.
Maximum Casts: The maximum number of casts before self-terminating. This value can be checked realtime in the Fishing Status box.
Maximum Fails: The maximum number of failed casts before self-terminating. This value can be checked realtime in the Fishing Status box.
Human AI: Disabled and not included in this release, to bad for you
Jump at intervals: Check this to do random jumps between casts, the percentage of this function is 30%. This is always enabled when you use Injection.
Randomize Casts: Adds a human element by sometimes waiting between casts, the percentage of this function is 10%.

Advantages
  • Memory-based (Bot can run while minimized)
  • Human simulation (Random casting/looting & jumping)
  • Supports multiple instances of WoW, bot more accounts at the same time!
  • It has a Spyro GUI, what more can you wish for damnit

Download link
3.0.3 :
Important note: this fisher requires .NET Framework 3.5 (Go google)

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 43
Sauberres teil danke =)

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
der is aber net wirklich safe oder? der liest ja den speicher aus
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenwodka View Post
der is aber net wirklich safe oder? der liest ja den speicher aus

Er liesst den Speicher aus ^^ .... weist du wieviele Hacks/Bots das momentan bei WoW machen?

Ist eher safe noch!

Old   #5

nutze noch den von pyrox, is bisher nix passiert
Old   #6

#updated
- added version for 3.0.8

Mod bitte Thread in [Release] Spyro Fisher! 3.0.3 + 3.0.8 ändern
Old   #7

kann sein, das der bot mit windows vista net funtzt ?
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty_Dog View Post
kann sein, das der bot mit windows vista net funtzt ?
(XP users, have fun, Vista users, run as admin - Windows7 users, go to hell)
Fixed build, should work for 64 bit users now
Old   #9

v2 kann ich mit vista öffnen, die neue version leider net kann dir leider net mal ne fehlermeldung geben, gibt keine und ja hab frame 3.5 und admin
Old   #10

#added release 2
Probier mal das Release 2, sollte nun eigentlich klappen
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pand0r View Post
#added release 2
Probier mal das Release 2, sollte nun eigentlich klappen You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Vielen Dank dafür.
Old   #12

moin

bei mir kommt ne framenetwork fehlermeldung
hab allerdings 3.5 ;x

falls nötig poste ich die meldung gern
e: xp user und benutz die 3.0.8 version
greetz
Old   #13

whenever i use the first option it comes up with read text saying i dont know the spell, the numpad 0 one works but all of a sudden it will crash after i catch my first fish saying wow error 132 access invalid or something like that.
Old   #14

Sobald ich SpyroFisher.exe ausführe kommt ne Fehlermeldung. Ich hab .Net Framework 3.5
und auch die Realese2 Version benutzt.
Weiß jemand wodran es liegen könnte?

mfg Domme
Old   #15

Admin starten, falls Vista