Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Immortal / Undying

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Immortal / Undying

I haven't been able to test this as I am currently saved on all my character, but I read this today on MMO Champion's Forum:

Quote:
NOTE:THIS CAN BE DONE ON ANY BOSS IN NAXXRAMAS EVEN WITH SAVED ID, SO DONT BE DISORIENTED On our server 4 guilds managed to get immortal in short period between each other... I was wondering how is that possible? And some1 who get that achievement, told me, that if some1 dies during the fight with boss in naxxramax, Raid leader doing /radisband (with CTRA this possible) and every1 HSing to the city, ppl who dies releasing immediatly aswell. Then need to wait about 20 minutes(i dunno why) and make up a new raid with a new raid leader and try that boss again. That's the only way how to make immortal without problems. I cant confirm this information, because we didnt try this and wount do that, but if u ppl want to complete this achievement, this is your chance. Probably i missed something or wrote something wrong, bcs i didnt do that by myself. If some1 want to add some additional information u can do that, so more ppl will do that achievement Smiley P.S. I guess this thread will be deleted by moderators and ill get a ban, but blizzard killing game, so why dont get everything before they did that.
I believe that he means that by doing a soft-reset on the instance without actually wiping on the boss, you can reset the death counter. Meaning the following:
If someone dies:
1- disband the raid
2- gtfo of the instance
3- wait 20 minutes
4- remake the raid, with a different raid leader
5- go try again

Old   #2

Did it Immortal the 'normal way' anyone confirm this ?

Old   #3

not working, urban legend.