Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Free kills/exp/loot near Venomspite (Dragonblight)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free kills/exp/loot near Venomspite (Dragonblight)

In Dragonblight, there's a Flight Point and town called Venomspite (near Naxx.) that offers several quests to fight the nearby Scarlet Onslaught. The only quest that is worthwhile taking and completing (for the purposes of this exploit) is Fresh Remounts offered by Hansel Bauer (I'll explain why later).

Once you've completed it, head back down to the outskirts of New Hearthglen and start killing mounted knights. Target the Knight, NOT the horse. I did this as a Mage, using Fireball/Pyroblast/Frostfire Bolt and Fire Blast. The Knight cannot dismount to engage you in combat, and thus, you can kill him with no threat to yourself. As long as you don't aggro the horse, the Knight has no way to reach you.

If you have previously completed Fresh Remounts, the Horse will turn friendly when you kill his rider and you can loot the body without any danger. If you haven't, it's not that important, since the horses (by themselves) have a very small aggro circle and it's possible to loot the body of a Knight without aggroing a horse.

I was getting (with rest state exp) about 1.4k a kill + silver + Frostweave cloth + the occasional green. I like it more than some of the Northrend AoE farm spots, since there's no danger and they're on a fairly fast respawn timer because of the quest.

Short Version:

1. Get to Venomspite
2. Complete "Fresh Remounts" (Optional)
3. Kill mounted Knights (not their horses)
4. Loot

ps : alles geklaut

Thanks
1 User