Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Wintergrasp exploit

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wintergrasp exploit

Alright, so i searched Wintergrasp, Wintergrasp exploit, cannon exploits nothing came up. Dont think this has been posted before, but if it has no need to flame ****.

Ok, so i was doing wintergrasp and horde controled wintergrasp (Im alliance). I flew up to icecrown 1 minute before game, and dove in with my flying mount. I went up to the spot where cannon's spawn. (I was going to kill it as it spawned).

So the game starts... horde have control im alliance.. im spamming right click where the cannon will spawn at and it allows me to jump in it and shoot down other cannons.

Why is this an exploit? Well horde control the base and only they should be able to use the cannons. So, just go to a cannon spawn before game starts and you can get in it a second before it turns over.

tldr

1. Go to WG before game starts
2. stand on cannon spawn of opposing faction
3. click
4. get in destroy ****

This works in 3.09 patch i just tested it 5 seconds ago.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
well maybe it would helped if you just looked 2-3 threads down.