Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Easy Wintergrasp/SotA win

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Easy Wintergrasp/SotA win

Vehicle required.

Wintergrasp:

Drive a vehicle preferrably demolisher to the relic gate. Stop and quickly position your self paralell to the door. Wait until the vehicle is destroyed. Your character then will be ejected from the vehicle, through the door and into the relic chamber. Easy cap.

Strand of the Ancients:

Drive vehicle to Gate (if successful) keep running into after reaching it. Moments before getting destroyed move to the left passager seat. You should get thrown to the oppisite side of the gate unharmed. Click on relic to capture.

I've done this many times, and I can confirm it works with both Alliance and Horde.

I grandly apologize if this is a re-re. Please post the link to the thread that shows this method.

Similar Threads
[Wintergrasp] Keep the Rank
English: Found this today, most people could find it useless, but i think in some occasions it is nice. 1 - Join Wintergrasp 2 - Get a...
1 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
[HOW TO] Get under Wintergrasp
i apologize if this is a repost. but i used the forum's search and got no results! there were a few threads like "best underground farming spot in...
0 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
How to win Wintergrasp in less than 5 minutes!!!
Gerade nen bug entdeckt, zumindest wars bei mir so :D Vorgeschichte: 1k winter war im besitz der horde und ich (hordler/druide) war schon vorm...
1 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Wintergrasp 3.2 Fun [email protected]
Okay so we all know as of 3.2, flying mounts can be used in Wintergrasp when the main battle is not taking place. Here's where the fun comes in. The...
2 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Mining in Wintergrasp
For everyone who does not know. Wintergrasp is a literal Gold Mine... or Titanium Mine... Either way, a few hours in here will always yield a good...
0 Replies - WoW Guides & Templates