Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 19:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Amazing XP: 68+] *MUST READ* exploit with pics!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Amazing XP: 68+] *MUST READ* exploit with pics!

[[This Exploit Works Best For Plate and/or AOE classe, But May Be Used By Others..
BEFORE YOU GO FLAMING ME: This is not easily done anywhere else as normal mobs take an exponentially longer time to spawn as these-- these mobs keep running and never stop, an endless supply of mobs is yours here.. ]]

1] Head to Valgarde Port (in Howling Fjord), there is a quest for this-- it is optional in this exploit (quest is called: "If Valgarde Falls" obtained by Vice Admiral Keller)

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

2] Right outside the fortress, there dragonflayers and worgs come in packs of 1-3 at a time.

3] The trick is to grab them (AOE is the easiest) before the guards do... 4 or 5 mobs at a time was the most I could handle.

4] The nice part is-- the guards help you by DPS the mobs, but you recieve full XP for the kills-- leaving me with 600-1200 XP every 2 seconds..Allowing me to fully level 70-71 within 2 hours of fighting these mobs. Your class will decide how many you can handle and how long before taking a break, but seeing as I am a Blood Specc'd Death Knight, I never had to stop once.

however, you might not receive quit as much as me.. as I was rested when this was taken.

5] Reap the benefits. Sit here for 2 hours doing this and you will have more XP than you can believe.

by ccsnjr

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

Ich denke das gehört sich so!

EDIT: geil! Als DK nie reggen, 260k+ XP/h

Old   #3

this is only good for alliance... horde gets killed by the guards
Old   #4

elite*gold: 24
richtig geil ich probier das mal aus

Old   #5

bringt nich wirklich viel exp.. hab das am anfang von wotlk gemacht.. wenn ich auf isntanz gruppen für turm oder brug gewartet hab oder bevor die server down gingen..
wenn man restet is ist es noch teilweise lohnenswert.. aber darüberhinaus ist questen um einiges schneller..