Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 13:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Brand new amazing exploit! start in enemy arena prep room AND MORE!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Brand new amazing exploit! start in enemy arena prep room AND MORE!

so i was fooling around with the settings a bit when i was in arena and i found out a gamebreaking AMAZING exploit that i've done a bit of research into and found out quite a few things, since it's only been a few hours since i discovered it i havn't had time to try all the possibilites with it yet ( just had alot of fun in arena so far )

So anyway this exploit allows you to for instance Start at the enemy preparation room in dalaran arena or nagrand or lorderon ( so fall in BEM i only fall trought the floor ) and tried putting my Hearthstone in a different location and this got prevented.

How to do it?
I discovered this by accident so when i was doing it i was turning of chat bubbles and accidently exited the game. Then i tried recreate the situation with a friend and it worked FLAWLESSLY for him aswell
1.) make sure your hs is set to the dalaran inn in the "center" (horde inn also works but does a minor difference to where you gets placed in BEM arena )
2.) signup for any type of arena
3.) play until you get orgrimmar arena
4.) on the elevator before it starts moving, disable party chat bubbles ( pretty sure this step isn't needed but i havn't tried without so far
5.) as soon as the elevator starts moving you press exit game ( don't alt f4 or anything just a regular exit from the menu)
6.) log back in to the same char you just exited from arena

Now you are all set, you should be in some kind of bugged state where for example using normal instance teleports bring you to random places and portals to capitals also sends you to random places. This seems to react to where your hs is placed currently and i managed to get out of the map completely once but didn't try it too much ( imagine the possibilties )

Proof? i took lots of pictures and frapsed alot of it, here are some pics

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

This picture below displays what will happen if you have ur Hearthstone in the middle of dalaran inn, and if you have it at Horde inn you fall down aswell instantly but a bit more to the right, i tried putting my Hs in K3 and i didnt fall trought the ground

OH AND BTW, if you are wondering why the enemies aren't shown it's because we are hidden to eachother until the game starts, as soon as the gate opens they just pop in my face and i can pounce stun anyone even stealthed unsuspecting rogues=)

spent quite some time writing this thread and trying out the exploit so this is no bullshit, try it out yourself

also it when doing arena it doesn't ALWAYS seem to send you to the enemy preparation room, it seemed to be around 40-60% chance of being there!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

works !, very fine

Old   #3

Deutsch bitte o0
Old   #4

Works, tested after someone else was doing it to me today XD.

Good find.

Old   #5

big thnx...i won about 50 times a day xD
Old   #6

gogo move in elite section!!
Old   #7

works -.- hänge für immer in tirisfal fest wegen den scheiss weil ich auch durch reloggen nicht durch die portale komme
Old   #8

and how do u fix this?
Old   #9

i don't know , i think my bug was fixed when I join the orgrimmar arena twice time and play the game vs the others.. dont know if it works

but my instace portals to stormwind etc. take me to the right place and not to tirisfal or auberdine..

but this exploit contains better things.... register you for eye of the storm... and you maybe spawn out of the bubble and can tap things

Tested and working by me

dragonfly
Old   #10

going in org didnt fix it for me
Old   #11

EDIT: Reloading the game works, it fixed it for me.
Old   #12

nice works!
Old   #13

german pls
Old   #14

Aus meinem Wissen übersetzt:
1.) Stell sicher, dass dein Ruhestein in Dalaran in der Mitte gesetzt ist.(Nur um den Laufweg zum weiter anmelden zu verringern)
2.) Melde dich in für irgend ein Arenamatch an.(Egal ob 2v2, 3v3 oder 5v5)
3.) Spiel solange, bis du einen Inv für die Orgrimmar Arena bekommst.
4.) Du wartest bis 1 Minute Vorbereitungszeit vorbei ist und gerade, wenn der "Lift" nach oben anfängt sich zu bewegen !!Verlässt du das Spiel via Esc-Menu mit dem Button "Spiel verlassen" Kein Alt + F4 und kein /logout
6.) Nachdem du das Spiel verlassen hast, starte das Spiel erneut, log dich mit dem Selben! Character ein und nun bist du verbuggt.

Beispiele für die Bugs:

Bad English:

Warsong: You start in the other preparation area. (Horde -> Alliance) (Alliance -> Horde)
Arathi: You start in the other preparation area. (Horde -> Alliance) (Alliance -> Horde)
Eye of Storm: You start in the middle of the battle field
Alterac: You start in the other preparation area. (Horde -> Alliance) (Alliance -> Horde)
Orgrimmar Arena: standart
Ruins of Lordaeron: You start in the other preparation area. (Horde -> Alliance) (Alliance -> Horde)
Blades Edge Arena(?): You fall down from 100 metres to the ground and die, to survive you need some slow fall effects.. (look at the picture)
Nagrand arena: You start in the other preparation area. (Horde -> Alliance) (Alliance -> Horde)
Dalaran arena: You start in the other preparation area. (Horde -> Alliance) (Alliance -> Horde)
Strand of the ancients: dont know

Viel Spass beim buggen :P
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly23 View Post
works -.- hänge für immer in tirisfal fest wegen den scheiss weil ich auch durch reloggen nicht durch die portale komme
Hexer + 2 freunde in gruppe laden und porten lassen